The summer solstice

Started by Griffen, June 20, 2012, 06:25:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

psybox

OOC: i have no idea what to do with either of my characters. 

Dannflower Reguba

"He already has in the Proffesors' eyes.... ggggrrrrr! And how would you know anything about him NOT surpassing me? Your too young to understand these things!"
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

OOC: seth can be drinking tea with Master Chay :)

BIC:

Fin

"why do you think the Professor tried so hard to get me?" Fin asked "i have many different powers, just have to learn how to use them properly. i can see different fates, different ways that things will happen. and i know that Zanther is not a worry to you."

Dannflower Reguba

Streak turned too look at the mouse strangely, "In that case... What does happen too me? Or are you just playing along with the Proffessor."

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

Fin

"My Dad told me not to tell anyone what i see... but i trust you. the Professor is wanting to take--" he shut up as soon as the Professor walked in.

OOC:
MODIFIED
im going to get off and start drawing, andrew you know what i mean, it will be up soon :) its gonna look awesome!!

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: You mean da squiddel!!!  :o SOOOOOO Excited!

Skyblade

Razer woke up and yawned. Her fur was prickling...something was wrong. She went outside cautiously, then noticed that a piece of the professor's fur, probably from their lesson yeaterday, was stuck on her arm. She plucked it off and threw it on the ground....but then she felt strange and dizzy, and before she knew it.....

The Professor was talking to Zanthar.
"listen and do as i say. you must lie to Master Chay. he will teach you what you seek.. once you've learned what you want... kill the chipmunk."

Razer fell to the floor after she got the vision. Realizing what this meant she raced towards Master Chay's place. Zanthar was there.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Griffen

OOC: steak isn't there. just Zanthar and Master Chay. steak is talking threw his mind.

BIC:

Master Chay

"Hello Razer. would you like to join me and Zanthar with a cup of dream tea?" he offered. the look in his eyes showed the two of them knew his intent.

Skyblade

OOC:Ok, i've modified that. Also...this is kinda random but can Razer be half river otter half sea otter? Sorry

BIC:Razer gave Master Chay a pleading look, then murmured nervously, "I-I guess so." She gave Master chay a look that said, i'm trying to warn you! Don't kill me!

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Redwaller

Rofnard sat on his bed, polishing his axe. He would surely need it soon...

AbbotAlf0805

Zanthar preatended to drink his tea but he faked it. He put his tea down and said, "Master Chay.. I think I must go..." He headed for the door and then whipped around throwing three knives at Master Chay.

OOC: Griffen he doesn't know that he is called Zanthar yet.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: You were supposed to learn from him first remember? And he would know you were lieing if you had REALLY been drinking the tea, and then turned around to leave. Griffen will say the same thing when he gets back... I think.

Griffen

OOC: well now you can't learn lightning from Master Chay... and this isn't how i planned it to go but things happen  :-\

Master Chay (bye-bye)

Master Chay isn't a fighter, just a teacher. there was no way he could dodge the blades. they ripped threw him and Master Chay fell down. a tear ran across his face while looking at Razer, then he fell silent.

Shaffa

Shaffa felt the disturbance, instantly he appeared at the garden. "what have you done..." he asked while pulling out his double sided, double bladed sword.

Redwaller

Rofnard got out of his room and walked towards the gardens, going to see Master Chay.

Griffen

Black December

she was standing on a rock, a stream rushed all around her. one paw was one the ground the other was pressed up ageist he other leg, she was Mediating. A strange thing happened and it knocked December from her balance "ahhh!" she screamed while tipping over and falling into the stream. quickly she stood up, it was only as deep as her waist. "what was...?" she asked, something had happened at the Academy, it was a type of magic that somehow effected her.