POKÉMONS!!!

Started by Redwaller, June 22, 2012, 02:03:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you like the new Pokemon?

Yes
No
Dunno

Feles

Pokémon Z... do you mean Pokémon zombies  ???

my random list of favoeite pokemon

1. Zygarde
2. Deoxys
3. Yvetal
4. Kabuto
5. Absol (Mega evolution)
6. Kyreum
7. Umbreon
8. Serperior
9. Aegislash
10. Shadow Lugia

this might change as I look into pokemon
I am the harbinger of the spicy rooster apocalypse,
I am the hydrogen bomb in a necktie,
I hold the flames of a thousand collapsed stars,
I am Bobracha!

Jetthebinturong

Shadow Lugia doesn't count as an individual Pokémon really as it was a genetic experiment on a Lugia
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Kitsune

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on June 01, 2014, 06:49:29 PM
Shadow Lugia doesn't count as an individual Pokémon really as it was a genetic experiment on a Lugia
Even though it was awesome. :D

Feles

Quote from: PluggFiretail on June 02, 2014, 04:39:05 AM
Quote from: Jetthebinturong on June 01, 2014, 06:49:29 PM
Even though it was awesome. :D
I concur  :D
I am the harbinger of the spicy rooster apocalypse,
I am the hydrogen bomb in a necktie,
I hold the flames of a thousand collapsed stars,
I am Bobracha!

Rainshadow

I just started watching the 90s series last week, so I'm only about 20 episodes in, but my favourite Pokémon is probably Pikachu, simply for his personality.  Although Onix is pretty cool, too.  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Kitsune

Quote from: CpnRake335 on June 01, 2014, 06:07:13 PMPokémon Z... do you mean Pokémon zombies  ???
No, Pokémon Z is a possible sequel to X and Y, and based on the evidence there will be a Pokémon Z.
The first Pokémon sequel was Pokémon Emerald, the sequel to Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire. There were three main legendary Pokémon, one for each game. Groudon for Ruby, Kyogre for Sapphire, and Rayquaza for Emerald.

The second Pokémon sequel was Pokémon Platinum, the sequel to Pokémon Diamond and Pokémon Pearl. Again there were three main legendary Pokémon, Dialga for Pokémon Diamond, Palkia for Pokemon Pearl, and Giratina for Pokémon Platinum.

There are other sequels, but they do not follow this pattern. These are Pokémon Soul Silver and Pokémon Heart Gold (sequel to Pokémon Silver, Pokémon Gold, Pokémon Fire Red and Pokémon Leaf Green) and Pokémon Black 2 and Pokémon White 2 (sequels to Pokémon Black and Pokémon White).

Since there are three main legendary Pokémon in Pokémon X and Y (Xerneas, Yveltal and Zygarde), two of which starting with the letters X and Y and the third Z, and looking at the common pattern of sequels, it is safe to say that there will be a Pokémon Z.

W0NWILL

I, personally, am not too sure about that. Pokemon B/W 2 made more money than Pokemon Platinum, because they were sequels, not just another parallel game. And since they want to make even more money than they have already, I think Pokemon X/Y 2 is more likely. Don't get me wrong, I do want to see Pokemon Z. But sequels are more likely. And I want to wait until ORAS(Omega Ruby, Alpha Saphire) comes out before they start working on more Kalos games, whatever they may be.

Kitsune

You're probably right; it's all about the money. ;)

Hey everyone with Pokémon X or Y, I just got a 3DS XL and I'm wondering which game to buy. I'm thinking about Pokémon X. Does anyone have an opinion?

W0NWILL

Well, I'm biased, since I chose Y. But Yveltal is so much cooler than Xerneas. I mean, you got fairy deer, or giant baconbird of death. Which one would you choose?

Kitsune

Hmm.. bacon.... ;D

I personally like Yveltal better, but I was thinking about getting X because I already have a lot of similar type Pokémon from previous games. Is there any difference in gameplay or anything or just which Pokémon you can catch?

W0NWILL

Just like every other parallel games, the only difference is available Pokemon.

Kitsune

W0NWILL

I've started following the anime recently. I really like Clement's character. He's such a dweeb.

Also, Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are in the works. That's really, really exciting. I downloaded the demo, and I can't wait until it comes out next month. I'm getting Alpha Sapphire, because Team Aqua are pirates.

SilentSam

;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Skyblade

I'm going to revive the thread with a sad and pensive video. This reminds me a lot of the movie (based off a true story) called Hachi: A Dog's Tale. Look up the story if you want to; I didn't regret it.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!