News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Travelers

Started by W0NWILL, July 08, 2012, 01:10:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quickpaw

OOC: I see.))

BIC: Vash momentarily put his hand on his back and winced, thinking of a memory. "At least someone thinks so." he said under his breath. He sulked a bit and stayed quiet.
I LOVE 80's music.

Quickpaw

I LOVE 80's music.

W0NWILL

Quickpaw

OOC: oh hi! Thought you had left.))
I LOVE 80's music.

W0NWILL

OOC: I rely on my email to tell me what's going on.

BIC: "C'mon! Time to go!" Breersk skipped ahead with Wing.

Quickpaw

OOC: oh ok.))

Vash sighed and followed behind.
I LOVE 80's music.

AbbotAlf0805

Gareth really didn't like this new vermin member and he watched him closly.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

W0NWILL

Breersk was singing with Wing:

"Give us dinner every eve,
Or we'll pack our bags and leave.
Where we'll go to we don't know,
Up the path a league or so.
If we don't find comfort there,
Back to Redwall we'll repair.
We'll eat pudden, pie, and cake,
All the Abbey cooks can bake!"

Quickpaw

Vash looked at Gareth. "What?" he asked with a glare.
I LOVE 80's music.

Rainshadow

Wing took another bite of his apple, not realizing that he had finished it already.  He chomped down on his paw.  "Ow!  Dat 'urt!"  He glared at Breersk, as if somehow it was his fault.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Quickpaw

I LOVE 80's music.

Rainshadow

Wing stuck his paw in his mouth, trying to get the pain to stop.  "Iff 'uwffs (It hurts!)!"  He tried to speak around the paw in his mouth.  It didn't work well.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

Gareth asked him, "What's wrong? I learned some things back at my tribe that might help."
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

Wing pulled his paw out of his mouth, a string of saliva attached.  "Wike wot?"

AbbotAlf0805

Ew! Thats gross!"