Travelers

Started by W0NWILL, July 08, 2012, 01:10:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

OOC:  Were Breersk and Wing supposed to hear all of what Razer said?

BIC:  "N'kay."  Wing sniffed and wiped his nose, then started to climb down the tree.  As soon as he touched the ground, he held out his arms to Breersk, gesturing that he wanted to have a hug.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

Rainshadow

Wing hugged Breersk, then headed back to Razer to apologize.  He saw Razer. "I's sowwy fow stickin' me tongue out at ya."  He once again held out his arms in a gesture that said, "Please hug me."
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Quickpaw

A certain weasel had gone missing during all the commotion.

OOC: don't worry, Skyblade. You're doing great! I think it makes the rp interesting.
I LOVE 80's music.

Rainshadow

Wing looked up at Razer, still waiting for a hug.  He stuck out his bottom lip in hopes that it would make her feel pity on him.

W0NWILL

Breersk looked up, "Where's Vash?"

Rainshadow

Wing sighed.  Obviously Razer wasn't the hugging type.  Oh well.  He heard Breersk's question and shrugged.  "I no know.  I just go' back 'ere."

Quickpaw

They're was a rustle in the bushes.
I LOVE 80's music.

Rainshadow

Wing screamed, then looked into the bushes.  What was in there?

Quickpaw

Vash came out of the bush, a sack slung over his back.
I LOVE 80's music.

Rainshadow

"Oh, s'jus' you.  Don' scawe us wike dat!  It not nice!"  Wing glared at Vash, but didn't stick his tongue out this time.  Not this time.  He didn't want to get hurt.

Quickpaw

"Fine, then you don't get whats in the sack." he said tauntingly.
I LOVE 80's music.

W0NWILL

Breersk cuffed Vash's ears, "He's only a dibbun! Be polite!"

Quickpaw

"You don't even know what's in the sack, and neither does he. You're lucky if I share it with any o' you." he snapped back.
I LOVE 80's music.

W0NWILL

Breersk glared at him, then with a smile said, "You're right, I don't know what's in the sack, please enlighten me."