Main Menu

Travelers

Started by W0NWILL, July 08, 2012, 01:10:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quickpaw

OOC: anyone on anymore?
I LOVE 80's music.

W0NWILL

OOC: Waiting for Redwallgurl. If she doesn't come on by tomorrow, I'll play her character for a bit.

Quickpaw

I LOVE 80's music.

W0NWILL

Trina took the paw and smiled, "My name's Trina, I'm a hare from Salamandastron, on a patrol by the orders of Lord Gullaerzium."

Breersk nodded at her, he respected any hare or badger from Salamandastron, "I'm Breersk, I'm heading this little band of travelers, most of us come from Redwall. The weasel's Vash, the cat dibbun is Wing and the other mouse is Gareth."

OOC: Don't kill me Redwallgurl, but we had to get going.

Quickpaw

"So, are we going now?" Vash asked.
I LOVE 80's music.

W0NWILL

"We were planning to go to Salamandastron." Breersk said. "Well, could I travel with you? I'm about done with my patrol." Trina said.

OOC: Again, don't kill me Redwallgurl, but we need to move this along.

Quickpaw

Vash lpoked at the girl, then to Breersk, giving him a look that said: "Well, is she?"
I LOVE 80's music.

W0NWILL

"Of course! Welcome!" Breersk looked at Vash, telling him with his eye to not do anything foolish in the company of this hare. "Wot's the weasel doing here, anyway?" Trina's paw dropped to her sword.

Quickpaw

Vash rolled his eyes and stared out into the distance.

OOC: btw, are you going to entroduce the slavers in this rp or in WIN.))
I LOVE 80's music.

W0NWILL

"It's fine marm, he's here because he has a good heart."

OOC: This one.

Quickpaw

OOC: ok. I think it's cool that War in the North=WIN))

BIC: Vash couldn't help but chuckle a bit at that.
I LOVE 80's music.

Rainshadow

Wing looked at Trina.  "Why do ya 'ave funny eaws?  An' wot 'appened to ya taiw?  Did it get cut off?  Did you do summat bad an' da badgewmum cut off ya taiw?"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

OOC: I'll play Trina for a little bit more, we need you, Redwallgurl! And you can tell me to change something if you wish. This is for the sake of moving this along.

BIC: "My blinkin' ears are supposed to be like this! Same with me tail!"

Rainshadow

"Oh.  Sowwy."  Wing ran ahead and tried to hide by Vash.  He was dreadfully embarrassed.  He didn't know that hares had funny ears and tails!  He had never seen one before!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

"It's fine, little chap." Breersk tapped his footpaw impatiently, "We should get moving, c'mon."