News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Travelers

Started by W0NWILL, July 08, 2012, 01:10:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quickpaw

"Well, at least the dibbun is. The others aren't really mean, but not that nice." He explained.
I LOVE 80's music.

Tiria Wildlough

'Oh.' said Mari. She wondered what the others would think of another vermin joining them.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Quickpaw

Vash kept walking, an awkward silence in the air.
I LOVE 80's music.

W0NWILL

"Wot are yew doing here?" Breersk's paws flew to his axes.

Quickpaw

"Breersk, relax. She's with me." Vash told him.
I LOVE 80's music.

W0NWILL

"An' how is that supposed to put me at ease?" Breersk drew his axes.

Quickpaw

"BACK. OFF." Vash muttered. If glares could kill, Breersk would be dead.
I LOVE 80's music.

W0NWILL

Breersk continued hotly, "You have given me no reason to trust you, you're only here because Wing wants you to be, no other reason, I can kick you out and will! I'll drag Wing to Salamandastron if I have the mind to, if only to be rid of you! Or I could bring Wing back to Redwall and kill you, that'll be easier!"

Quickpaw

"Told you so." Vash whispered to Mari. "And what reason do you have to not let her join us?" Vash replied.
I LOVE 80's music.

W0NWILL

Breersk spluttered, trying to save face. He charged Vash, swinging his axes, "This had to come to a head sometime!" He hissed.

Quickpaw

Vash ducked under the attack. "Cool down, before you do something you regret.
I LOVE 80's music.

W0NWILL

"I won't regret killing you!"

Quickpaw

"You might, you never know." Vash said matter of factly.
I LOVE 80's music.

W0NWILL

Breersk was so angry he was shaking, "I always hate it when beasts make a good point against me." He muttered, out loud he said, "Give me your knife, I won't kill you, but I'm making sure you won't kill me, vermin don't have a code of honor."

Quickpaw

"Fair enough." Vash shrugged, taking out his knife. However, he was hesitant to give it away.
I LOVE 80's music.