News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Travelers

Started by W0NWILL, July 08, 2012, 01:10:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

"N'kay!"  Wing was eager to get moving.  He was tired of staying in the woods!  He wanted to go to Salamandastron!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Quickpaw

"Finally." Vash muttered.
I LOVE 80's music.

Tiria Wildlough

Mariuley clung precariously to a tree branch, spying on the travelers. She dug her claws in harder. Climbing ain't really my thing..., she thought. As she edged down the branch, she heard it crack ominously. Panic flooded through her as she gazed down at the ground. It was so far away!
As she thought this, the branch snapped. Mari shrieked as she tumbled down to the ground.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Quickpaw

Vash growled as something heavy struck him. He looked to see a branch that had hit him in the head. Then he look up to see a screaming weasel falling straight at him!
I LOVE 80's music.

Tiria Wildlough

Mari picked herself up. She glanced at Vash. 'Sorry, sir, did I hurt yer?'
I'm not a hipster.

Quickpaw

"Nah. I'll live." He said, brushing himself off. "Soo, mind telling me why you were in that tree?" he asked.
I LOVE 80's music.

Tiria Wildlough

Mari didn't think it would be good to tell Vash that she had been spying on him and the other travelers. She looked at her footpaws. 'Well, y'see, sir, I was, um...just lookin' around...I....well....'
I'm not a hipster.

Quickpaw

"Uh huh, sure." Vash said sarcastically. "A weasel isn't really a creature you'd normally see in a tree to just look around."
I LOVE 80's music.

Tiria Wildlough

'Well, sir, I'm a bit lost, see,' lied Mari. 'So I thought I'd climb the tree to, y'know, sort of get my bearings.'
I'm not a hipster.

Quickpaw

"Well, anyway, where're ya goin'?" Vash asked.
I LOVE 80's music.

Tiria Wildlough

'Nowhere. I ain't got nowhere to go to. Where're you goin'?'
I'm not a hipster.

Quickpaw

"Salamandastron apparently." Vash replied. Then he did something he didn't usually do. "You wanna come along?" he asked.
I LOVE 80's music.

Tiria Wildlough

Mari thought about it. The idea of traveling with other creatures appealed to her, but she wasn't sure if they would want her. Still, there was only one way to find out.
'Well, alright.' she said.
I'm not a hipster.

Quickpaw

"Well, guess I'm not the only vermin anymore." Vash said, walking back to the group.
I LOVE 80's music.

Tiria Wildlough

'Are they actually nice to you?' Mari wanted to know.
I'm not a hipster.