Travelers

Started by W0NWILL, July 08, 2012, 01:10:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quickpaw

OOC: only a sith would deal an absolute.

BIC: "I go where I want and live. Always have, always will." he spat back, getting annoyed.
I LOVE 80's music.

Rainshadow

Abby started limping away, with Wing in pursuit.  "Let's go, before they catch up to us!"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Quickpaw

I LOVE 80's music.

W0NWILL

Rustip nodded, "There's a beast wi' some sense."

Quickpaw

OOC:? Do you mean Rustip?
I LOVE 80's music.

W0NWILL

OOC: D'OH! Apologies.

Quickpaw

I LOVE 80's music.

W0NWILL

OOC: Righto, we're starting the next one soon.

BIC:

"Now come on!" Rustip followed Abby and Wing, "We can't wait for the mouse!"

As they fell into step, Rustip was informed that they were planning to go to Salamandastron.
"Salamandastron, eh?" He said, "Never liked that place. Why don't we go north? Quite lovely there."

Rainshadow

Abby shook her head.  "Nay, we're 'eadin' for Salamandastron."
  Wing nodded his head, echoing Abby.  "Yeah, we're 'eadin' for Sawamandastwon."
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Quickpaw

OOC: Good! Could you message me when it's ready?
I LOVE 80's music.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: ugh.... I need a refresher.  :(
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

W0NWILL

OOC: Cannibals have attacked, they carried off Wing, Wing was saved, along with Abby, they are still running from the cannibals but have a little breathing space as an albino hedgehog scared them off with his white-y-ness.

BIC: "Er, um, the folks of Salamandastron wouldn't take kindly to me." Rustip scratched his prickly chin, "You really should go north. Did I mention how nice it is?"

Rainshadow

"Well," said Abby, quite unhappy to be the spokesbeast, "I dunno.  Wot does everybeast think?"
  Wing decided that he wanted to go north, after hearing that it was nice.  Who cared about a giant mountain with hares in it?  "I wanna go norff," he said.

Quickpaw

"I'm up for it." said Vash, who was leaning up against a tree. He was still there, even though no one had noticed.
I LOVE 80's music.

Rainshadow

Wing turned around and grinned at Vash.  "Y'comin' wi' us, Mistaw Vash?  I wanna go ta da norff, 'cause Mistaw Vash wants ta go ta da norff!"
  Abby sighed.  "Well, that be two votes fer goin' north."