News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Travelers

Started by W0NWILL, July 08, 2012, 01:10:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

"T'would be o' no use," Abby replied, shaking her head slowly.  "Most likely, they've already seen us."
  Wing was starting to get frightened.  He desperately hoped that these beasts weren't enemies; he didn't want to run again.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

"Well, if they be friends, what are we waiting for? If they be enemies, let's hurry up and kill them!" Rustip said.

Rainshadow

"Well, 'ow many are there out there?  'Cause if'n there are only a few, that'd be fine, but if'n there's a big 'orde, we're gonna 'ave a problem.  If'n they be friends, that'd be just grand!  But, ye can't be too careful out 'ere."
  Abby stood up, wincing slightly as she put weight on her hindpaw.  It still hurt to walk on it.  She limped over to the hole, trying to see out of it.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tiria Wildlough

OOC: Sorry, I've been out of this for a bit. What should my character do?
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Rainshadow

OOC:  You could suddenly appear and say that you were following us or something.

W0NWILL

OOC: Or you could be a recruit that recognizes them.

"Oh, sorry." Rustip said. He moved out of Abby's way.

Quickpaw

"If you guys go out their, I won't follow you." Vash said. "I don't feel like dying anytime soon."
I LOVE 80's music.

Tiria Wildlough

OOC: Don't you remember my character? She's Mariuley.
BIC:
'Neither do I,' said Mariuley, who had been keeping quiet until now. 'I'm not going.'
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Quickpaw

OOC: I remember her.

BIC: "Good, at least someone has common sense around here." Bash sighed.
I LOVE 80's music.

Rainshadow

"We either go out there an' stan' a chance if they be enemies," Abby reasoned, "or stay 'ere like sittin' ducks."
  Wing looked to Abby.  "Wot?  Wing ain't a sittin' duck!  Wing'th a wildcat!"

Quickpaw

"It's your funeral. As for me, I'm going to find a good place to hide." he said to her.
I LOVE 80's music.

W0NWILL

Typical weasel Rustip thought, "Well, there's plenty of rubble 'round 'ere. Grab some and let's wait."

Not all the cannibals had chased the small group. Some had stayed, along with a small mouse as prisoner. A mouse called Breersk. Breersk had fought, but had been subdued. His paws were tied and he as in the little cage under the big tree.

OOC: This would be a perfect time for Razer to come back...

Quickpaw

OOC: Who will rp her though?
(whoops, missed that!)
BIC: "Or maybe I could try and blend in to their crowd…" Vash thought aloud.
I LOVE 80's music.

W0NWILL

OOC: Well, Skyblade is semi-active. And Vash can't retort, Rustip thought it.

Quickpaw

OOC: Do you know if Sky's coming?
I LOVE 80's music.