"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Travelers

Started by W0NWILL, July 08, 2012, 01:10:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quickpaw

I LOVE 80's music.

W0NWILL

OOC: Hello. I'll drop her a PM, see if she'll RP.

BIC: "What good would that do?" Rustip asked.

Quickpaw

OOC: Thank you.

BIC: "I don't have to deal with fighting them, and I don't make enemies. It's a win win!" he explained, grabbing some equipment.
I LOVE 80's music.

W0NWILL

"You're going to abandon Wing, and all of us, to die, just so you can run away? I shouldn't expect more from a vermin." Rustip spat the last word as if it were a curse.

Quickpaw

"I'm doing the right thing! Would you rather I stay and then we can all die?! Just like a woodlander to never think clearly!" he spat back, angry.

OOC: ^ reply #888. Brb!
I LOVE 80's music.

Quickpaw

OOC: I'm back for a little bit, then I have to go.
I LOVE 80's music.

Tiria Wildlough

Mariuley glared at Rustip. 'You never trusted us anyway, so why do you care now?'
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Quickpaw

"Well, whether you like it or not, I'm leaving. Are you coming Mary?" Vash asked her as he turned to leave.
I LOVE 80's music.

W0NWILL

"Why are you under the impression that I never trusted you?" Rustip butted in.

Rainshadow

"He prob'ly means that 'e's a vermin, an' 'e thinks that ye don' trust 'im."  Abby was glaring at Vash for thinking of leaving them.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Quickpaw

"Whatever." Vash muttered, meeting her glare.
I LOVE 80's music.

Quickpaw

OOC: Hooray for Cooper! He accidentally freed the sees!
I LOVE 80's music.

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Quickpaw

OOC: I read the battle between you and Skimmer.
I LOVE 80's music.

Rainshadow

OOC:  Oh, lol.

BIC:  Wing looked up at Vash with a pouty face.  "Pwease don't go, Mistaw Vash!"