News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The Dragons of Fire Mouth Isle

Started by Rainshadow, July 15, 2012, 03:40:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

Go north up the coast and looked for a village in the side of a cliff. Tell 'em Stone sent ya."
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

"General?  Do you mean General Davidari?"  Joy was starting to get excited.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

"And his wife, Hylia?  They're son, Gareth?"  Joy had to slow her breathing considerably.  She was starting to hyperventilate.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

Uh.. Hylia isn't a fighter and Gareth is in Jima honing his Avartar skills with old Shogun Soske."

Rainshadow

"Yes, yes, I know that.  But they are his wife and son?"

AbbotAlf0805

Rainshadow

"I know them!  Hylia used to be my best friend when I was younger.  Before the attack."

AbbotAlf0805

Ah I see.. Well Davi owes me a favor so I'll send somebeast out."

Rainshadow

Shadow had heard them and walked in.  "I could be of assistance.  I've been there before."

AbbotAlf0805

Rainshadow

"Yes.  I've been on many an adventure with Davi."

AbbotAlf0805

Rainshadow

"I'll be back within a few days."  Abbess Joy turned to her.  "You'd better be fast.  I'm not sure we have a few days."  Shadow started to hurriedly pack for the trip.

OOC:  Are you going to bring Davi into the RP?  As a permanent character?

AbbotAlf0805

Shadow is a strange one.." said Stone walking off to tell Jag. "Jag. Your wife is going north."