News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The Dragons of Fire Mouth Isle

Started by Rainshadow, July 15, 2012, 03:40:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

I don't know why but I have a craving to talk to him. I kinda miss the blightah."
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

gorath

Leo looked at her, smelling her fear. "Why? I can help travel. And I see a little danger ahead, which you might need help in. Maybe a dragon scout?"
My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.

Rainshadow

"I don't know where he might be.  He left some time ago if I remember correctly."  In truth, Joy knew exactly where he was.  He was probably with that band of vermin, wandering around Mossflower.  She had tried to forget about him.

Shadow nodded.  "A-alright.  Thank you."
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

gorath

"Tell me when you get tired. Once you are, I can fly you, even at night. I have night vision, and tireless energy, except when I'm fighting. Also, keep looking around. I think I see a vermin tribe far ahead, though we may miss them. Maybe 2 miles away."

Rainshadow

"Wow.  Thank you again."  Shadow walked on in silence, feeling very awkward.

Abbess Joy looked at Stone.  "I don't know if he would.  You'd have to find him first, and I don't think he'd remember anyone."
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

I would think he would remember you. You were basically his mother."

Rainshadow

"If you want to find him, you may.  I am against the idea though."  Abbess Joy shuddered.  The last time she had seen Buck, he had been yelling at her.  Then she had had to banish him.  He probably did remember her.  He probably hated her.

Dannflor

Fularious flew and when he was tired he sat on Dren's pack the went at a swift pace. as Dren whistled up a tune Fularious could not help but sing made up words

Ohh a travelin is me life
   which causes me great strife
   me mate won't stop walking
   so I will just sing o

I was in a beautiful egg
   but this mate started to beg
   oooh please come out you creature
   and I will be your teacher
   and I listened but now I just sing o

I sing and sing and sing
   until me mate goes Ding
    you will be quiet
     or you are on a diet
  so now I can't sing OOOOOOOOH

Dren covered his ears and shouted ''ENOUGH OF THAT '' Fularious slapped him on the head and said ''You are the one who started it so there''
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Rainshadow

Shadow just continued walking next to the dragon.  She suddenly stopped.  "Breakfast time."  She sat down and pulled out some scones and apples.  "Want one?"

Dannflor

They stopped around noon Fularious landed with a thump under a birch tree saying aloud ''ok what is for lunch squashed bugs with a cherry on top or just your favorite almond bug bread''. Dren opened his sack and pulled out two pieces of Almond bread he threw a piece to Fularious as he said in a gruff tone ''There is NO bugs in my almond bread''.
    After they ate Fularious curled up on a trunk as Dren made a bed of leaves he said in a tone that made Fularious uncurl and jump he said ''which abbey or mountain'' Fularious curled back down on the trunk as he yawned ''The Abbey''
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

gorath

Leo nodded thankfully. "Yes, thank you. So, how far is this tribe?"

Rainshadow

"A day, maybe two.  Hopefully we can get there in one."  Shadow stood up after eating her breakfast.  "We should get going."

AbbotAlf0805

Just as Shadow said that they heard bagpipes off in the distance.

Rainshadow