News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Dragons of Fire Mouth Isle

Started by Rainshadow, July 15, 2012, 03:40:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

Then two mice wearing green kilts walked into the clearing.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

Shadow looked at them and said, "Er, hello?"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

Oi! 'oo ye be lassy?" said one of the mice whipping out a claymore.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!  We mean you no harm!  I'm Shadow Wildfire, and this is Leo of Dragon Mouth Isle."  Shadow put her paws up.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

gorath

"Shadow, as in dead to you, freind. I will prevent you from harming her. I am stronger than you. I anticipate your every move. I am the Dragon Seeir of all. Beware, ye of ill manner." Leo snarled, placing himself between Shadow and the strange mice.
My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.

AbbotAlf0805

Agh! What are you?! We didn't know laddie! We was justa follering orders!" said the mice backing off.

Rainshadow

"They're just mice!  Don't hurt them!  My name is Shadow Wildfire."  Shadow was annoyed with Leo.  He didn't have to be so worried!  She could handle herself.

AbbotAlf0805

Wildfire? Are you related to Jag Wildfre?"

gorath

"Sorry. I got carried away. My name is Leonisdragonismagnus, though you can call me Leo." Leo said gruffly, though he was still tense."

AbbotAlf0805

Rainshadow

"That's your full name, Leo?  Wow.  Anyway, yes I am related to Jag Wildfire.  I'm his wife."

AbbotAlf0805

The two mice looked at eachother open mouthed and said, "Please come with us."

gorath

"How do we know we can trust you? Who are you? Where are you from? How many of you? I son't know..." Leo shook his head.

OOC: Just to let you know, that name roughly translates to The Great Lion Dragon. I made it myself ;D

AbbotAlf0805

If you got a Wildfire travelen wit ya then ye can trust us laddie."