News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Dragons of Fire Mouth Isle

Started by Rainshadow, July 15, 2012, 03:40:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Jag looked at Stone.  "I've had my fair share of adventures.  It's time I stay home and take care of the kids."
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

gorath

OOC:Does that mean I have to carry a passenger? I can!
My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.

Rainshadow

OOC:  You mean Shadow?  Sure, we can do that!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dannflor

Fularious sniffed the air beautiful sight in the small cave that they lived in. He sat next to an egg that had not been hatched yet and noticed that Dren his bonded friend was packing he enquired politely ''wear are you of to mate''. Dren looked up from his packing as he said in a lone tone ''we are leaving with the egg to find a better rider see he is a greater Dragon I could not possibly live with him''.

Fularious spread out his wings ''ready traveler o great finder of dragond may your tail curl up and may your face become black and blue nobody is going to take MY brother so there you big lazy beast''. Dren grabbed the egg and placed it gently into the pack as he walked out. he called to Fularious ''are you coming or not'' ''what do you think I am doing o thou ruler of the world taking a dive'' Dren looked up to see Fularious sitting on a puffed out spot which had to be an egg.
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

AbbotAlf0805

If Davi doesn't want to come then remind him of the time I saved his life." said Stone.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

"You did?  When?"  Shadow looked at Stone, suddenly intrigued.

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

Shadow sighed.  "I should be heading off soon."

AbbotAlf0805

Rainshadow

Shadow just grunted and started for the gate.  She opened it and started walking down the path.  She whistled a merry tune as she went.

AbbotAlf0805

Well there she goes Jag. Now time for those kids to gst in bed."

Rainshadow

Jag chased his children upstairs.

OOC:  Just letting you know, Jag will not be a member of the adventure.  He's just going to stay at the abbey.

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: ok cool

BIC: Stone walked into Abbess Joy's room and said, "Mother Abbess.. Do you remember Buck?"

gorath

Leo flew out to the gate and flew over the wall. Seeing Shadow, he swooped down and landed in front of her. "Whoa, mate," he said. "I'm coming with you!"
My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.

Rainshadow

OOC:  Shadow's female.

BIC:  "You are?  Why?"  Shadow backed up a little.  She was still slightly nervous around dragons.

Abbess Joy looked at Stone.  "The ferret?  Yes."