News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Warriors

Started by Rainshadow, July 25, 2012, 04:45:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which Warriors series is your favorite?

Warriors
5 (55.6%)
The New Prophecy
0 (0%)
The Power of Three
0 (0%)
Omen of the Stars
1 (11.1%)
Dawn of the Clans
3 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Dawnwing

Yup!  Even creepier is that Graystripe's parents are brother and sister.  His parentage wasn't in the books, so fans asked on Vicky Holmes' Facebook page, and she said his parents were Patchpelt and Willowpelt.  Well, she forgot that in Bluestar's Prophecy, Patchpelt and Willowpelt are brother and sister - different litters, but same parents.  Someone pointed that out to her, and she said "oops" but decided to leave it since that can happen with cats.

Rainshadow

Yeah, I guess it's not that bad when it comes to cats.  I mean, if you think about it, all of the cats in the different Clans are actually related, so it probably doesn't matter if they decide to become mates.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AxeHound

All of what you are saying, of course, means that Tigerclaw and Spottedleaf are cousins.

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

Rainshadow

Now that's just scary right there!  I did not want to think about that!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dawnwing

Quote from: AxeHound on September 23, 2012, 12:43:19 AM
All of what you are saying, of course, means that Tigerclaw and Spottedleaf are cousins.
Yup, she's his aunt, actually, since her (older) sister is his mother. xD

Skipper

You know there were actually two Ashfur's. Ashfur was a shadowclan elder in one of the first books, Ashfur was also the cat from Thunderclan.

Rainshadow

Well, seeing as there are a limited amount of names that you can choose from, I'd say that there was probably another Lionheart, Bluefur, Silverstream, etc.

Skyblade

I've read all the books except for The Last Hope(but I know what happens) and am eagerly awaiting The Sun Trail ^.^

Among my favorite characters are Scourge, Brambleclaw(star), Bluestar, and Lionblaze.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Skipper

The Sun Trail is set to be released on March 5, 2013.
The second book is called "Thunder Rising" and is set to be released in December of 2013.

Skyblade

Quote from: Skipper on September 23, 2012, 06:21:31 PM
The Sun Trail is set to be released on March 5, 2013.
The second book is called "Thunder Rising" and is set to be released in December of 2013.

Thank you for the information!

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

W0NWILL

Quote from: Skyblade on September 23, 2012, 04:02:24 PM
I've read all the books except for The Last Hope(but I know what happens) and am eagerly awaiting The Sun Trail ^.^

Among my favorite characters are Scourge, Brambleclaw, Bluestar, and Lionblaze.

People wouldn't want a spoiler, I'm talking about the one with Brambleclaw. My favourite characters are Jayfeather, Fallen Leaf, Onewhisker, Crookedstar, Ravenpaw. I'm not the biggest fan of Fireheart.

PrimroseWarrior

Fireheart just list his sence of humer when he became clan leader.
"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Dawnwing

2 weeks until Yellowfang's Secret comes out!  I'd better call my bookstore so I know when it comes in, and get caught up on my homework so I have time to read it xD

Wisteria Wild Cat

I can't wait for the Sun Trail to come out! Yay!

Okay, has anybody read Survivors yet? Like, the first one? Because I'm having a very hard time reading it. I just want to know if anybody else is having the same problem as me.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Skipper

Hoping to get it soon, also why are you having a hard time reading it?