News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Gone

Started by Rainshadow, August 11, 2012, 09:27:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

OOC: Three pages isn't hard to read. Just pointing that out.

Rainshadow

Shade jumped at the creatures staring at her.  "Who are ye?  Wot are ye doin' followin' us?"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Troy Troodon

OOC: Well here goes something.

BIC: Guildrag sits by an abandoned shaft after a day's worth of labour.
So what if I'm crazy? Atleast I admit my insanity.

W0NWILL

The hare wandered through Mossflower, there was alot on his mind, he kept on thinking of his earlier seasons, he spent much of them in a cage, trying, but failing to protect the others, until that cat came along. He had been traveling with a party, the party had rescued them all, him in the nick of time. The sounds of another creature reached his ears. He dove inside a hollow of a tree, and threw the hood of his cloak over his head, disguising his long ears.

OOC: I'm not telling the hare's name yet, and Rain, maybe the creature could be Abby? If not, it's Longear, Shade, and the others.

Rainshadow

Oh great, thought Abby as she tried to sneak after the wildcat and fox.  I'm making more noise than a Dibbun!  She decided to stop trying to sneak along.  She didn't want to be found by them and she was making way too much noise.  She stopped by a tree that had a hollow section in it.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

Her again! The hare had to roll his eyes, it was the same dog that had been in the cage with him. He pulled the hood lower over his eyes, "Hello, Abby." He wanted to see look on her face.

Rainshadow

Abby smiled.  She wasn't surprised.  That hare seemed to pop up everywhere she went.  "Hello, Alby.  How are ye?"

W0NWILL

"I'd be alot better if you stopped calling me that terrible name."

Rainshadow

"I'll stop callin' ye that if'n ye tell me yer name."  Abby smiled at the hare; he looked annoyed.

W0NWILL

"Huh." The hare turned to leave, "All our conversations end like this."

Rainshadow

"Well, if'n ye don't want me ta call ye Alby, then ye got ta tell me yer name.  Simple as that.  Can't have it no other way 'less ye tell me a name ye want ta be called.  Wot do ye want to be called?"

W0NWILL

He glared at her and snorted, "As I said seasons before, my name is for me alone to know. Goodbye."

Rainshadow

OOC:  Abby is asking 'Alby' what he wants to be called.  Not what his name is.  Abby is saying that he can make up a name for himself.

BIC:  Abby ran up to 'Alby'.  "Wait!  I'm not askin' yer name!  I'm just askin' wot ye want to be called!  Hamandar?  Felheart?  Thorwin?  Wot name do ye want ta be called?"

W0NWILL

"I prefer not to be named."

OOC: Seeya.

Rainshadow

OOC:  You leaving for... what was it?  Vacation?  Yeah, I think that was it.  If you're leaving for vacation, have fun!  Bring back pictures!

BIC:  "Fine," said Abby.  "Be on yer way.  I'm goin' ta Redwall for the feast though if'n ye want ta join me.  If not, still come!  It's gonna be a great time!"

OOC (again, sorry):  Please people, don't post so much until Wonwill is back.  You can continue on to Redwall and go about your business there, but no further than that.  We have to save some of the fun 'til she comes back!