News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Gone

Started by Rainshadow, August 11, 2012, 09:27:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

OOC: No, I was just leaving for right then, I actually won't leave till next week, a litte mistake on my part.

BIC: "No, I stay by myself."

Rainshadow

OOC:  Oh, whoops!  That was a mistake on my part too then, seeing as I interpreted it wrong.  It's not your fault lol.

BIC:  "Are ye sure?"  Abby nudged him in the ribs.  "It's gonna be fun!  I hear there's gonna be races, pie eatin' contests, boastin' contests, all sorts o' stuff!  Why don't ya come along?"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

"No."

OOC: he's not going to come.

Rainshadow

OOC:  Is he going to join the group?  Oooohhhh, are you having him remain hidden and join after you come back?  Lol, working makes my brain slow.  I'm so dumb when I'm tired.

BIC:  Abby shrugged and started towards the abbey.  She shouted behind her to the hare, "If'n ye change yer mind, the abbey's sou' o' where we are.  The doors be always open!"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

"I have no need of it!"

Rainshadow

"G'bye then."  Abby wandered off to Redwall.

W0NWILL

"An' good riddance!"

Rainshadow

"Yeah, wotever!"

Shade walked alongside Longears.  She had fallen into silence, worrying about who might be there when she got to the abbey.

W0NWILL

"Why aren't you talking?"

Rainshadow

"Huh?  Oh, nothin'.  Just thinkin' 'bout things at the abbey."

W0NWILL

"What about the abbey?"

Rainshadow

"Oh, nothin'."  Shade didn't want to talk about who she was worried about at the abbey.  She was having second thoughts.

W0NWILL

"It can't be nothin'" Longear persisted, "It's impossible for it to be nothin'!"

Rainshadow

'I don' really want ta talk 'bout it."  Shade stared at her paws and kept her worrying to herself.

W0NWILL

"Well why didn't ye tell me before?"

My name is my name, I'm not telling that dog.
He sat down wearily on a tree stump. Time to rest, but to make good use of time while. He tore the hem off the too-long cloak he had taken from a dead beast. He set to work, taking a small bone needle he worked on a little pouch he had been sewing for a while. He held up the finished product, it would go around his waist, with a small pocket for holding something. On the other side, there was a place he could put a sword or dagger, if he found one.