News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Gone

Started by Rainshadow, August 11, 2012, 09:27:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

"I'm talking of Redwall, mudbrain!"

Rainshadow

Shade glared at him and dumped her water on his head.  She then proceeded to throw mud from the creek nearby at him.  "There!  Now who's the mudbrain?"  Abby just stood there laughing at them.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

Longear poked holes for his nose. He dived for the creek, he jumped in, soaking them both.

Rainshadow

Abby laughed and started kicking water at Shade.  Shade threw mud at Abby, then at Longears, then back at Abby.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

Longears ducked instinctively. He couldn't stop the mud from going down his ears. He threw mud at Shade, then picked up a pawful of leaves, he dashed at her, intending to stick them to her face.

Rainshadow

Abby was laughing so hard that she was snorting.  Shade threw mud down her throat, which didn't make Abby happy.  Abby saw Longears' idea and grabbed some leaves of her own.  "Hey!  No teamin' up on me!  'Tisn't fair!"

W0NWILL

Longears stuck a maple leaf on Shade's nose.

Rainshadow

Shade spluttered and blew it off.  She threw mud at Longears' eyes.

W0NWILL

Longears couldn't dodge the mud, but he closed his eyes. He opened them after the mud had struck and   shoved a pawful of leaves at Shade's face.

Rainshadow

Shade wasn't as lucky as Longears.  The leaves went into her eyes.  She threw mud blindly at everyone around her.  Abby then stuck leaves on her in different locations.  When Shade was completely covered in leaves, Abby turned to Longears and smiled.  She then started heading to him with her leaves.

W0NWILL

Wait! Longears mouthed. He took some smaller leaves and stuck them around Shade's face, so they stood up.

Rainshadow

Shade knew then where Longears was, so she clapped her muddy paws on him.  Abby giggled and stuck leaves on Longears.

W0NWILL

"Truce! I call a truce!"

Rainshadow

Shade tripped and fell into the creek.  Abby laughed so hard that she too fell into the creek.

W0NWILL

"Wash up." Longears scrubbed at his fur and ears, which were full of mud.