Gone

Started by Rainshadow, August 11, 2012, 09:27:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

"Well? Aren't you supposed to be taking the lead?"

Rainshadow

"Ah, yes."  Shade started walking again, and Abby followed.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

Longear started humming, it was quite boring just walking. He broke into song,

"I'm here a-walking,
With a dog ana cat!
They won't like me mocking,
So they'll bite me like a gnat!
So left, right, left,
Right, left, right,
Avert your eyes, 'tis quite a sight!
A fly's gone down me ear,
And, they ain't got no beer!
Oh woe it me,
Fiddly dee dee!
I'm bored, 'cause I'm with you!
Fiddly dee doo!
"

He snuck a side glance at Shade and Abby to see their reaction.

Rainshadow

Abby snorted in annoyance but didn't say anything.  Shade's eyes narrowed, but she too didn't speak.  She just kept on walking.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

Dari had doubled back, nothing beat flying high and alone. He snorted in laughter at Longear's antics, which he had heard somewhat well, but he didn't know if the beasts would hear him, "That's a very nice song, friend." He shouted anyway.

Rainshadow

Abby and Shade's heads snapped up to the sky.  "Who was that?"  Abby looked at Longear.  "Do ye know who that was?"

W0NWILL

He shrugged.

Dari swooped down, "Hello, I'm Dari, I've been a Bat Lord, but I gave it up to live at Redwall with my wife and daughter."

Rainshadow

Abby stared at the bat for a moment, then came out of her state of shock and stuck out a paw.  "Hello, mate.  Me name's Abby, an' this be Longear," she pointed to the fox.  "This other 'un, the cat, be Shade.  Not to be rude, but aren't bats nocturnal?  Wot are ye doin' out in the daytime?"

W0NWILL

He shrugged, "Burned my paw, flying helps. At Redwall I make an effort to rise with the others."

Rainshadow

"Oh," was all that Abby could say.  She had never met a bat before, so she didn't know what to say to him.  "Well," said Shade, "we'd better get goin'.  We need ta make it ta Redwall afore all the food's gone."

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: I'm lost.... again... lol.... HELP!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

OOC:  I believe you are traveling parallel to us, oblivious to the fact that we are there.  Though, after all of the noise, I wouldn't be surprised if you decided to show yourself.

W0NWILL

"I'll be going now." Dari said, "I promised I wouldn't be long, seeya there."

Rainshadow

"So long," said Abby.  Shade waved and walked along the trail.  Abby hurried to keep up with the wildcat.  She winced as her leg complained.  She doubted that her leg would ever completely heal from the axe that had buried itself in her hind leg all those seasons ago.

W0NWILL

OOC: When will we reach the abbey?

BIC: Longear followed, humming, of course.