Lost and Found:::Pearls

Started by Dannflower Reguba, September 07, 2012, 05:43:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

"I don't care! It was he wot almost killed me anyway."

Rainshadow

"Even though he nearly killed you, he still saved you in the end.  It was mostly your fault though.  You were the one who continued racing with him and playing in the water."  Snow pulled out some herbs that she knew would help Nacalum.  "Eat these."
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

Nacalum pushed them away, "Poisoner!"

The hull of the Waverobber scraped the shallows not far from Blood Daisy's band. Blaefur pushed Foruina to get out first, "Yer the cap'n, 'member?" He hissed in her ear.

Rainshadow

Snow glared at Nacalum.  "Eat!  They'll help you."
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Wisteria Wild Cat

Blood Daisy starts walking towards the ship, her clothing clean and cloak flipping and twisting in the wind. "Greetings," she says smoothly, her vermin band walking up, twelve strong. They all bow and say together, "Greetings."
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dannflower Reguba

Foruina almost spluttered at the sight, they were so laughable! Greetings? Since when did vermin say that to one another? well there was a first time for everything. "Greetings to you as well, might I ask why you approach? Your far too under-armed and well-mannered to have come to attack, and most bands won't come under another by will."

Lusiphi was busy bagging the shell he had found when Naculum had started cussing, "Tut tut Naculum, what would Merwt think if he heard you?"

"Even though he nearly killed you, he still saved you in the end.  It was mostly your fault though.  You were the one who continued racing with him and playing in the water."

Snowstorms' defense of him came as a surprise, most just blew him off as a beast who would laugh at anything.... which was FAR from true, he just joked alot, and there had been no need for seriousness in a long time.

Raroe found the source of noise, he almost busted a gut trying to hold back laughter at the pair below, even though it was obviously a touchy situation fot them.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

Tiny

Tiny walked threw the woods, covered in mud his scent was unnoticeable. After a few of scavenging hours later he found the water fall, behind it his hid out. Nuts of all sorts and seeds were over flowing in his pantry, lights lit the cavern. Taking a quick shower he went fast asleep waiting for the new events that awaited him in the morn. 

Wisteria Wild Cat

Blood Daisy chuckled at Foruina's expression. "Perhaps, if it has occurred to you, I am not like other vermin. I'd like to think of myself is intelligent. So, what's the reason you've run your ship into the sand?" Daisy's asked nonchalantly, toying with the hem of her cloak.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

W0NWILL

Blaefur couldn't help but comment, "Have you ever heard of the term, 'beached your ship?' You do it when there's no rocks or reefs near the shore, landlubber."

Rainshadow

Quote from: danflorreguba on September 10, 2012, 04:07:49 AM
Lusiphi was busy bagging the shell he had found when Naculum had started cussing, "Tut tut Naculum, what would Merwt think if he heard you?"

"Even though he nearly killed you, he still saved you in the end.  It was mostly your fault though.  You were the one who continued racing with him and playing in the water."

Snowstorms' defense of him came as a surprise, most just blew him off as a beast who would laugh at anything.... which was FAR from true, he just joked alot, and there had been no need for seriousness in a long time.

Snow could tell that he was surprised, even though she couldn't see his face.  "What?  Did I say something that surprised you?"

Dannflower Reguba

Lusiphi often got uncomfortable around Snow, she seemed to always know how he felt, "Well.. sort of... It doesn't really matter though, no big deal."

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

Snow shrugged.  "Do you have any pain that needs treating?"  She felt around in her sack for the herbs that Lusiphi might need.

Dannflower Reguba

The sea-otter shook his head... Then realized that Snow wouldn't have noticed and said, "I'm far from injured in any physical kind of way, but thank you for your concern."

Rainshadow

"Alright."  Snow turned back to Nacalum.  "Eat the herbs or I'll shove them down your throat.  If you want to get better, you'll want to eat these.  Remember, you've got to sleep sometimes.  You can't guard yourself at all hours of the day."

Griffen

Tiny

The little mouse's days were mixed up, and he lived in the dark of night and the dusk of early morn. So today when he woke up and the sun shined in his eyes Tiny fell over into the water around his hideout. Pulling his scorched body out of the water he started to cry, the sun made his burns feel like they were on fire again. Quickly grabbing his tunic and smearing mud on it Tiny made for the beach head.