Return to Mossflower- RP!

Started by Wisteria Wild Cat, October 01, 2012, 09:44:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

"Tully! Thank goodness you're here! Do you mind taking this miscreant off of my hands? We seem to have some angry feather beds flyin' about, and I intend to stop this insane madness!" This was one crazy day, never before had such things happened at Redwall Abbey... Attacked by two mice.... Just who did they think they were!?
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

Ember dove at Slakker.  "You shall not eat these mice!  They are not food!"
  Firefly had just stepped out of the Abbey with bandages on his wound.  He saw Slakker and Ember fighting.  "'Ey!  Wot are ye doin', fightin' each other?"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

redwallgurl

Tully took away her grim face, she didn't like acting that way. Smiling she grinned and skipped over to Ashe. Hermmod changed drastically as she grabbed his tunic front and growled in his face.

"Move one muscle and your a goner!"
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Dannflower Reguba

"Thank you kindly," Ashe took a couple of quick paces to his bow, and noched an arrow. Raising the armed weapon he aimed straight for Slakker, "Bug off bird! No beasts' are to be eaten while I'm watching!"

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

"Thank you, kind squirrel, for giving Slakker useless orders!  Words will not help at this moment, only action will!"  Ember yet again tried to catch Slakker.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dannflower Reguba

An idea hit Ashe right then, he broke off the tip of his arrow, and raised it yet again, not giving any warning to the bird, he fired directly for the lungs. His goal was simply to wind the bird.

Taggerung The Otter

Zin caught he scent of Zwan and his twin brother and started tunneling in there direction. He estimated he was abiut five feet under the ground and rising at a rate of one inch per five feet. Pretty soon Zin heard voices

"You shall not eat these mice!  They are not food!"

"What in the hellgates haave these two gottoen into now" mutterd Zin under his breath.

OOC" Zin is very educated
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

W0NWILL

"Oof!" Slakker's breath was knocked out when the arrow hit her.

Taggerung The Otter

So Zin saw signs that he was right below the surface. he set up support beams to make shure his tunnel did not cave it. With his keen hearing Zin heard yelling/

"Really guys...you need to think more and act less"
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: When should the craziness be over, and they can have the picnic? Heh heh...
BIC:

Wisteria rolled over as fast as she could over to the group, and stuttered, "W-what's happening?" Her emerald green eyes roved restlessly as she clutched the sides of her wheelchair.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

redwallgurl

OOC: one quick q are you still in Redwall Wisteria?

Wisteria Wild Cat

I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Taggerung The Otter

Carfully Zindug aout a cavern four feet by 10 feet and put up five wooden support beams. He would set fire to the support beams and run back down the tunnel he had just dug. When the support beams fell away the ground above it would collapse. He would then wait for thirty seconds and charge any beast not Zoah or ZWan.

Zin lit the lillars in fire and ran.

redwallgurl

BIC:
Tully felt the ground beneath her shake. Loosing her grip on the mouses tunic she looked around.

She asked nervously, "Ashe?"

Taggerung The Otter

Zin ran so fast he fekt kike a we flying I swear...you mice willl be the end of me. Never sensible like us moles.