"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Return to Mossflower- RP!

Started by Wisteria Wild Cat, October 01, 2012, 09:44:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

Ashe felt the ground start crumbling.

"Ashe?"

"Grounds giving way! Head towards the pond!" He managed to pick up a few arrows on his way, he knew to keep a handle on them seeing as  Zwan was still "up and at em" as the saying goes.

Mossfur hung back waiting for Zwans' move, he was not about to let a threat to his precious Abbey get away clean after such an intrusion.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Taggerung The Otter

Zin waited for thirty secinds and then rushe into what was left of the abby grounds. He immediatly saw Zwan and Zoah and rushed towards them. "No time for chat. Zwan help me carry your brither into my tunnel. They dragged Zoah from under the beast who was on top of him and quickley the carried Zoah into the tunnel,but he stummbled and fell. His Face hit the ground and he fell unconsious. Now Zin had to drag both brothers farther into the tunnels. It took him a while but he finally managed to drag them into Mossflower woods.
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Rainshadow

Ember had already flown back to more solid ground.  "What is going on?"
  Firefly shrugged.  "Ah dunno, but et looks lahke theere's a molebaestie rushin' our two frien's oot o' 'ere."
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Taggerung The Otter

Ziin started building a little dugout under a tree "we need too find a healear and fast."
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Wisteria wheeled as fast as she could to the pond, her eyes flashing with an excited light. "What the heck is going on?" She said with a gasp.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: WHOA! How in the world do the Z's get out of Redwall in the time it takes for us to even have an inkling of what's going on! How in the world do Zwan and Zoah end up completely un-affected by the ground coming out from below them!? And how stupid do you think Mossfur is!?!? Mossfur was right on top of Zwan, yet a mole and a mouse manage to carry another mouse away faster than he can follow!?

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

W0NWILL

OOC: Stole the worda from my mouth.

Taggerung The Otter

OOC: 1. I never said that...u could follow them,  2 .my characters, they are affected 3 .I changed my post

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Not that kind of on top! I mean as in "really close to," kind of on top! And that still doesn't explain how they managed to get out of the Abbey so darn fast!

Taggerung The Otter

W0NWILL

OOC: The post still doesn't leave room for people to follow them if they wish.

Taggerung The Otter

OOC: yes it does....for example "Zain broke away from the chaos and steathily followed tthe mole and his compainions into the woods"

W0NWILL

OOC: That's sorta hard to do when everyone is watching you.

Taggerung The Otter

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Listen bud, how would you like it if I you had me at strangle hole, and then had a magic pony come and whisk me to safety? Because that's pretty much what you just did! The fact that the mice brothers could dig the first tunnel at that speed is already Gmoding in my opinion, but I let that slide without a fuss (and so did everyone else), then they attack with loads of weapons flying, and ridiculous camo, and battle, AND reflexive skills. Then, after we solve that problem, you make another character who makes a really large cavern in the time it takes to bandy words very shortly.THEN you whisk away a mouse being carried by a mole, and another mouse in seconds flat, before a squirrel can follow, or even sound an alert. AND THEN you have the gall to be rude to WONWILL! Wisteria, I already PM'ed you about this, but I know formally request that we back up in the RP and officially remove Taggerung the Otter/ RaKe NiGhTfUr..... I never in forever wanted it to come to this, and tried avoiding it as much as possible, but this has gone far too far.