Return to Mossflower- RP!

Started by Wisteria Wild Cat, October 01, 2012, 09:44:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taggerung The Otter

ooc: kool...i am just leaving this role play and the other 12
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: I am very, very, very sorry about all of this... But dang, I am so confused.  ??? ??? ???
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

W0NWILL

Quote from: Taggerung The Otter on October 10, 2012, 01:59:46 AM
OOC: well 2 bad then

OOC: I demand an appology! >:(  And it's not your fault Wisteria. You aren't the one who should be apologizing.

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: W0NWILL on October 10, 2012, 04:23:49 PM
Quote from: Taggerung The Otter on October 10, 2012, 01:59:46 AM
OOC: well 2 bad then

OOC: I demand an appology! >:(  And it's not your fault Wisteria. You aren't the one who should be apologizing.

OOC: Do you actually think he is going to give you one? And I fully agree. Wisteria, you are the lowest on the list of those who need to apologize, (along with pretty much everyone). Can we please back this up to when I was talking to Arrow? And Tully was talking to Wisteria? And when insanity was NOT happening. Things were going well then.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

OOC:  Wait, we're going to be doing what now?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

Quote from: W0NWILL on October 08, 2012, 09:34:18 PM
"Oof!" Slakker's breath was knocked out when the arrow hit her.

OOC: I think this is the post we need to back up to. But let's get Wisteria's approval before we RP from there.

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Dalek Fur on October 06, 2012, 07:24:20 PM
Quote from: danflorreguba on October 06, 2012, 04:57:07 AM
Ashe sighed, "That's a hare for you, always tryin' their hardest to fill those bottomless pits of they have.... Where do they put it all? Do they have hollow legs?," he shook his head in wonder, then turned to  look Arrow in the eye. Ashe had made himself a legeacy among naughty dibbuns for his blazing blue-eyed stare... One that wasn't even intentional, it was a natural part of his genetics. The squirrel stared hard at the ferret before and asked calmly, "Just why are you here, never heard of a vermin just waltzin' up to this Abbey without a horde at 'is back. Or searching desperately for treasures these goodbeasts don't posses."

Arrow felt really nervous under the blue-eyed stare of Ashe.
"Well, er, I, er, well I just wanted to see the beauty of Redwall I guess," he replied nervously. "I promise on me bows and arrows, and that's a pretty big promise, that I will not hurt any creature!"

OOC: What I'm requesting is to rewind to here, and exude the Z's.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Wisteria Wild Cat

I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Now! To continue the RP! BIC:

Ashe's gaze softened, this vermin didn't have the look of a liar, he was nervous, not because of evil intentions being found out, but because he was worried about acceptance, he wasn't full of himself either, and his companionship with the hare was definitely real. The black squirrel stuck out his paw with a smile bending his lips, "Well let me be the first to welcome you to Redwall Abbey Arrow, I'm Ashe Blackflight as you may have already heard, and I do hope you enjoy your stay."

Wisteria Wild Cat

Wisteria's fur prickled along her spine electrically, and she turned her gaze to the sky. Blue, with large fluffy white clouds. Nothing out of the ordinary. She looked back at Ashe and Arrow just as Abbot Turbut said, "Indeed! Now, I think it might be time for some afternoon tea, hmm?"

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Just remember you were talking to Tully too.  ;)

Wisteria Wild Cat

Quote from: danflorreguba on October 11, 2012, 06:31:12 PM
OOC: Just remember you were talking to Tully too.  ;)
OOC: Yesh, yesh I was.
BIC:

Wisteria turned her emerald green gaze to Tully and smiled as best as she could.

redwallgurl

But Wisteria's gaze didn't get to meet Tully's eyes. She was more focused on the newcomers wondering what was going on. Looking back at Wisteria she smiled in return and averted her gaze again to the happenings near the gate.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Stifling a small sigh, Wisteria leaned back and watched everybeast. Her eyes darted here and there, an ear twitching every once and a while.

Dalek Fur