The Chase

Started by Rainshadow, October 07, 2012, 12:22:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Ray stared at the broken door for a moment, then ran inside, saying, "Thank you, cruel creature!"  She bumped into a large bird.  She wasn't sure, but she guessed that it was a duck.  "Hello."
 Taking out her bow, Ray aimed an arrow at the mouse.  "One step closer, mouse, and you're dead.  Get out!"

OOC:  Oh, and Dan, you could come in with watching one of the groups.  Maybe The Mask's horde, or watching Ray and Zwan's duel?  Pretty much that's all that's happened.  Kyte (W0NWILL) is now searching for Ray (me), The Mask (me again) is searching for Ray (hmm, I wonder who?).  Zwan and his brother ran across Ray and chased her to Redwall.  Also, W0NWILL's hare is in Brockhall.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dannflower Reguba

A dark hooded figure (I wonder how many stories, posts, jokes, spinoffs, books, and other such things have started this same way..... ROTCL) leaned against a Sycamore tree, watching the exchange in the gateway.... Strange beasts these 'ens. That mouse was very vengeful... for what? Thievery was too petty, this must involve life and death. The mysterious personage dropped from the tree, and walked towards the small, now broken, gate.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

RaKe NiGhTfUr

What happened next was amazing. In one move Zwan jumped to his feet did, a sumersalt over Reay's head, and lunged at her back with a posion knife  drwan

Rainshadow

Ray watched the mouse come over her head and twirled around to face him.  She pulled out her dagger faster than you can say, "You're dead."  Narrowly dodging the mouse's knife, she stabbed at him with her dagger.

OOC:  Okay, I'm at the Abbey.  Are any RP characters at the Abbey?  If so, are they going to come and help Ray?  Because I find it really odd that she's being beaten up by a mouse and there's no one coming to help lol.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

Marvin's head snapped forward in the same instant Ray stabbed with the dagger.

OOC: Sorry, I had to leave right then.

RaKe NiGhTfUr

Zwan deflected Ray's thrustarvin's blow, and kicked at her

W0NWILL

OOC: I think your mouse would notice a beak hitting him, or did he magically dodge it? ;) 'Cause he'd have to see it coming to dodge it. And it would be mentioned if it hit him.

Rainshadow

OOC:  Yes, I think that someone would notice getting snapped at!  Also, I'm not wanting this entire RP to be characters fighting the mice.  I'd like to have some peaceful time.  Do you think you could let up on the battle, please?  And one other thing:  You can't dodge every attack.  I know that you're allowing yourself to get hit, but I mean, really?  I stabbed at your character at nearly point blank range, yet you immediately deflected it?

BIC:  The wind was knocked out of Ray's lungs as the mouse's footpaws shoved against her.  She was shoved several feet backwards.  As she was trying to catch her breath, she took out an arrow and threw it at the mouse.

W0NWILL

OOC: Good point

BIC: "In! In!" Marvin honked, flapping his wings.

Rainshadow

Ray nodded and ran inside.
  Meanwhile, Amanda was nearby the Abbey, searching for some of her poisonous plants.  She was, after all, a beast that loved her poison!  Hearing the commotion, Amanda jumped up and pulled out her dagger.  She ran toward the Abbey and, hiding behind a tree, saw the broken gate.  She also saw several beasts standing there, among which was a seemingly crazy mouse.
  Sneaking in one of the side doors of Redwall, Amanda put her dagger away and pulled out her blowpipe.  She hid in a bush and shot dart after dart at this creature.  Her darts were of the type that knocked you out if just one pricked your skin.  If she hit her target, Amanda was absolutely sure that the mouse would be out for a while.

RaKe NiGhTfUr

Zwan was hit with arrow and dart simultaneously. He tried to slash at Ray but he fell to the ground. He stagged to his feet, took four steps, stoped breathing, and collapsed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zoah awoke whith a headache. He spit out a crud ton of blooD. Where in the hellgates was his brother. He turned around ans saw a sign that saud "RIP Bro....I will get vengence"
"What have you done now Zwan" said Zoah as he pulled out a dagger and follwed the path his bro took before him

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: Sorry it took me so long to post!
BIC:

Burble Greaseback sat on a stump and shined his cutlass with a clump of moss. He grinned dumbly and waved it around his head like a drunken sailor. "Aye, 'tis one fine weapons I gots meself!" He mumbled to himself, leaning backwards and almost falling off of the stump.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

W0NWILL

Kyte alighted on a branch of a tree next to the abbey. Once the fox got in, she could infiltrate the abbey by pretending to be wounded or something and either kill the fox or bring it back, birds weren't known as vermin, so that would help. That would work. She settled in to doze for a bit, forgetting to report back.

Taggerung The Otter

As Zoah followed the path his brother took he recelected how his brother was always standing up for him. Just then Zoah saw a mouse shoting darts. Instantly Zoah got into steakth mode and climbed up the tree.
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

W0NWILL

OOC: You aren't in this RP!

BIC:  Marvin lifted his wings, prepared to fight off the mouse, Thwip! A dart struck the mouse, "Whoshere?" He shouted.