News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Chase

Started by Rainshadow, October 07, 2012, 12:22:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taggerung The Otter

OOC: so anyone wana revive me
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

W0NWILL

OOC: *Shrugs* The mice are a lot less dangerous unconscious.

BIC: "What are you vermin doing with me?.....What! I'm not a rabbit!"

Kyte lifted from her branch and flew back toward Mask, she landed, upon seeing the hare, she remarked, "Got new prisoner, good, food for Kyte, maybe? Fox go into red building. I have plan for catching."

Rainshadow

One of the scouts, a small rat, said, "Yer a rabbet if we tell ye you are!  Now, yer comin' back to the Mask with us, whether ya like it or not."
  He took out his rope and started trying to get a noose around the hare's neck.

The Mask smiled cruelly as he watched his troops try to tie up the hare.  Such simple creatures, his vermin were.  So simple minded.
  The Mask turned his head as Kyte landed by him.  "He might possibly be your next meal if he doesn't cooperate.  You said that the fox went into a red building?  This red building wouldn't happen to be the fabled Redwall, would it?"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

"Kyte hear speak of red walls. Kyte has plan for Kyte to get in and bring fox back."

Rainshadow

The Mask sat down on a stump and smiled his strange smile at the kite.  "And what plan might that be, friend?  Do tell."

Amanda stepped out of her hiding place and walked closer to the young fox maiden.  "Who are you?"
  Ray watched the mouse walk up and gulped.  She already knew how powerful poison could be, but in the paws of that mouse it seemed much more powerful!  "M-my name's R-Ray.  And yours?"
  Amanda stuck out a paw, realizing that she was frightening the maid.  "The name's Amanda.  It's nice to meet you, Ray."
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

"There's no-one saying hello to me, eh?" Marvin asked.

"Kyte pretend to be hurt, abbeybeasts mercybeasts, they let Kyte in, heal Kyte. Kyte leave in night, bring fox with, ya?"

The noose tightened around Aticaus' neck, and he was forced to kneel.

Rainshadow

"Uh, hello?"  Ray did a small, awkward wave to the duck.
  "Ah, yes, sorry Marven.  Ray, this is Marven.  Marven, this is Ray."  Amanda smiled at Marven and did a small gesture, trying to tell Marven with her actions to be nice to the fox.

The Mask nodded to Kyte's idea.  "Very well, go ahead with your plan.  If you are caught, say my name.  They will probably be so shocked that they will let you go.  Now, let's chat with our little rabbit friend."
  The Mask walked over to the hare and crouched, smiling again.  "Hello, what is your name?"

W0NWILL

Aticaus bared his teeth and tried to nip at Mask.

Kyte nodded, "Kyte go to red abbey and be hurt. Maybe make it real hurt."

Rainshadow

The Mask backed up and laughed.  "Haha, you're quite the fighter, aren't you?  Oh, I do suppose that you're quite irritated I called you a rabbit.  Very well, hare.  What is your name, friend?  Please don't make this too hard on yourself.  You'll just get yourself hurt."

W0NWILL

"I've lived my life many times over, do you think I can be swayed by death threats? I have no family, not that I don't hate, you can't break me. I am Aticaus Torsorem!"

OOC: Umm, in his backstory I have him from a rather famous highlander family. Mask might of heard of them. If he hasn't, *shrugs*

Rainshadow

"Oh, really?"  The Mask smiled even wider.  "So, you're a famous hare.  Have you heard of Redwall?  Oh, such a silly question!  Everyone has heard of Redwall."

W0NWILL

"I've been there. They hate me."

Rainshadow

"Hmm, but they know you.  And the beasts at Redwall are very friendly, are they not?  They must be very peaceful.  Yes, yes, if Kyte fails, I believe I have a plan of my own!"
  With that, the Mask gave his beasts orders for the hare.  "I believe I want this friend tied up somewhere.  We wouldn't want you to escape, now would we?  Go and tie this hare to a nice, sturdy tree."
  The beasts stood up and started trying to move the hare.

OOC:  It is fine with you if I tie your hare to the tree, is it not?

W0NWILL

OOC: Fine by me.

BIC: Aticaus bared his teeth and started fighting. He had nothing to live for, his life had been long and adventurous, his family was barbarians. But it seemed that he would be plunged into one last adventure.

Rainshadow

The scout pulled even harder, tightening the noose slightly.  "Move yerself, friend."  He snickered and tugged on the rope.

Ray cleared her throat and said, "Well, I should probably get going.  I don't want to cause you any trouble."
  Amanda immediately stepped in front of her.  "No, I think you should at least stay for a meal.  You look very hungry and tired.  I don't think you would cause us much trouble.  You should see what the Dibbuns do every day!"