News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The Chase

Started by Rainshadow, October 07, 2012, 12:22:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

OOC: Is the abbot/abbess Joy?

BIC: Marvin nodded, "The food's good."

Kyte soared up, and angled toward Redwall.

Rainshadow

OOC:  It doesn't have to be.  If you want to play the abbot/abbess, you could.  I'm not planning to have the group at Redwall for an extremely long time, so the abbot/abbess wouldn't be a very permanent character.

BIC:  Ray shrugged and started toward the door of the Abbey.  She stopped and turned.  "What time is it?  Is it near lunchtime?"
  Amanda nodded.  "Yes, I expect that luncheon would be going on right now.  That would be the most likely reason that no one is outside."
  Amanda followed Ray inside.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Taggerung The Otter

OOC: name: Zin
race:Mole
specialty: getting his bone headed friends out of danger
weapon: war axe
appearance: snow white

BIC:Zin was walkng through the woods when he saw tracks and blood. He look around at the sene and found a tuff of siver heair.
"These wo bloody twins"
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

W0NWILL

OOC: Okay.

BIC: The vermin succeeded at tying Aticaus to a tree. Once tied, he slumped down in hopelessness.

Taggerung The Otter

As Zin contined walking he signs of a battle Zin quickly hide himself and waited.
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

W0NWILL

OOC: Um, Rain hasn't approved Zin yet.

Taggerung The Otter

OOC: ah ken she will

W0NWILL

OOC: But she hasn't yet. Or did she send you a PM about it? Until I've seen the proof with my own eyes that she's accepted it.

Rainshadow

OOC:  Please ask before playing a character.  You may think that I approve, but I'd like it if you ask first.  Also, please post the character sheet in the OOC discussion page.  I do approve of the new character, but please ask first.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Taggerung The Otter

W0NWILL

Marvin waddled toward the abbey, "I hope there's shrimp and hotroot soup today."

Taggerung The Otter

Zin contiued waiting

Rainshadow

Ray turned and looked at the duck.  "What's shrimp and hotroot soup?  Is it good?"
  Amanda gave a short laugh.  "Ha!  Is it good?  It's delicious!"

W0NWILL

Marvin nodded, "Shrimp especially!"

Rainshadow

Amanda stepped inside the Abbey, hungry for her shrimp and hotroot soup.  Ray quickly followed her inside.
  On their way to Cavern Hole, they passed by the tapestry of Martin the Warrior.  "Who's that?" Ray wondered.  "Is he somebeast special?"