News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Chase

Started by Rainshadow, October 07, 2012, 12:22:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taggerung The Otter

OOC: yes i am

Then Zoah saw who the mouse was aiming for, his brother. "How dare you maiden...!"
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

W0NWILL

OOC: Look at your post. You're logged in as Taggerung the Otter.

Taggerung The Otter

OOC: i know i dont whant my new one
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

W0NWILL

OOC: Then why make a new one?

Taggerung The Otter

Rainshadow

Ray poked her head out of the building door.  There were the two mice, one of them unconscious.  Wait, Ray thought.  How is the other mouse alive?

"How dare you maiden...!"

Amanda grinned at him and said, "Who, me?  Oh, I'm just defending my Abbey!"  She raised the pipe to her lips and blew more darts at the mouse.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Taggerung The Otter

Those darts also hit Zoah but not before he threw his knife at her

Rainshadow

Amanda saw the knife coming at her and ducked, the knife flying just above her head.  She lifted her head slightly to peek at the mice.  Were they unconscious yet?
  Ray quickly shut the door to the castle-like building again.  What had the mouse maiden called it?  An Abbey?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Is it okay with you, Taggerung, if I drag the two mice bros away from the scene?
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Taggerung The Otter

OOC: knock your self out

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: That wouldn't be very smart now would it?  ;) I'll get to it a little later, I'm pretty busy.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Taggerung The Otter

W0NWILL

"You're a fox." Marvin said suspiciously, "What business does a fox have here at Redwall?"

Aticaus breathed hard as he ran/shuffled up the trail, clutching the book to his chest.

OOC: The vermin could catch him.

Taggerung The Otter

OCC: well both m characters are unconcious so...

Rainshadow

OOC:  I believe she was talking to me, aka the Mask.

The Mask was keeping his vermin at a fast march, waiting for Kyte to report.  He had sent other scouts ahead, but he was sure they weren't going to find anything.  Fortunately for the Mask, he was wrong.  A scout was running back as fast as he could.  He stopped before his leader, panting.  "Sir, we foun' a rabbet up there.  'E were just runnin' wi' a book I think.  Wot did 'e want a book for, I ain't sure.  Wot do ye want us to do about it, sir?"
 Mask smiled an evil smile.  "Perhaps this rabbit will know where the young fox is.  Go get the rabbit and bring him to me.  Alive."

Ray had already crept back outside and was staring at the duck.  "Yes, I'm a fox.  I was a prisoner and I escaped, but my captor is chasing me.  I-I shouldn't stay here.  I might bring more harm than good."