The Quest for Romance Discussion/Sign Up

Started by Rainshadow, October 22, 2012, 08:48:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will you help come up with a theme for the sequel?

Yes!!
13 (86.7%)
No.
2 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 15

BrookSkimmer

Name: Brielle
Spcies: Wildcat
Weapons: Pronged lance, knife
Appearance: She is a dark furred wildcat. Sleek of frame and light of build. She has deep green eyes and long pretty whiskers. She dresses in sea faring garb, a sea dark sea cloak, green tunic and broad black belt. She wears tall black sea boots as well.
Occupation: Lookout aboard the Lashkeel and eventually firstmate aboard Cooper's ship.
Lover: Cooper

Rainshadow

Sounds good!  Thanks for making Cooper's lover, Brook. :)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

Ok so this in an up-to-date character list so we can keep them strait, it helps me when I am writing so that I don't have to go back and look them up.  ;)

Featherwood otter --Leatho and Lusiphi otter--Dan going for Terra otter--Redgurl

Avalanch otter and Tempest otter --Rain

Acorn Squirrel --brook to be "friends" with Milo Squirrel --Gingi

Birata otter --Won and Raven Brinewater otter--Brook (pirate captain)

Cooper Wildcat--Rain (Captain of Ship L's travel in) and Brielle Wildcat--Brook

Rikkendo Mouse--Brook and Tia mouse--Tiria

Phillim Torsorem hare--Won

Leisa Mouse--Tiria (as a side charater)

Cobble Hare--Gingi (as a side charater )

Silverstorm Badger--Sky (as a side charater)

Elay Rabbit--Won (to be the poor beast that gets captured)
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

Thanks for that, Leatho.  That'll sure be helpful!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

BrookSkimmer

This RP is going rather well so far! I'm excited to be part of this!  It's well organized thus far and really fun!  ;D

Skyblade

Sorry but I'm kinda confused. Which one do I post in, sea or land?

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

BrookSkimmer

@Skyblade: Depends on where you want your badger to start from.

Rainshadow

If you want your badger to be aboard Brook's ship, be a slave aboard her ship, or be on Cooper's ship, I'd start in the "Sea" one.  If you want your badger to be with the L's, start on the "Land" one.

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

BrookSkimmer

So, I'm figuring we will need somebeast to tell the Redwallers that Elay and Phillum have been taken prisoner. That way they will have a reason to start the quest.

Would it be ok for me to use a robin named Charrup to tell them? I've posted about him in the land thread. Can be changed if needed...

Rainshadow

Oh, it's fine if you use a robin to tell them.  Are you just planning to use Charrup as a messenger, then drop the character?  Or are you wanting him to go further than that?

W0NWILL

Umm...I planned for Phillim to escape and be aboard Coop's ship, after some misunderstandings. So, is it fine if only Elay is captured? I set Coop on Phillim under the belief that he would hold back a bit and 'accidentally' let her escape.

Rainshadow

Well, sure, I can do that, but I do need you to post in order for me to do that.  If you could post please, I would appreciate that.  Then we can get farther into the story! :D

BrookSkimmer

It's cool for only Elay to be captured... so you want Phillum to bring the news I'm assuming. I'll just have Churrup hang around for a bit then... go ahead and post how you want things to go IC and I'll follow along with my characters.

Flandor

As I now have laptop access and can type like a normal person again, and am caught up on all my rps finally, this looks interesting.

I'm gonna see if Something Horrifying wants to come up with a pair of characters to use and join.  Looks good so far though!
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer