News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Quest for Romance Discussion/Sign Up

Started by Rainshadow, October 22, 2012, 08:48:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will you help come up with a theme for the sequel?

Yes!!
13 (86.7%)
No.
2 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Gingivere Greeneyes

Sorry about the sudden disappearance, schoolwork and stuff caught up with me, can someone inform me where the characters are, and where my characters should be?
Sela: The leaf is Redwall, Chickemhound is the boot.
Chickenhound: I don't wanna be the boot!
Sela: Shut up your the boot. You, Cluny are the rock, and I'm the sports car.
Cluny: I wanna be the sports car!
Sela: No. I'm always the sports car. D:<

Rainshadow

In the "Land" thread, we're all traveling towards the sea, and we're about to run into SH and Flandor's characters (I think).  In the "Sea" thread, I believe the pirates are already out to sea (with Wonwill's character as a slave), and Cooper and Brielle are waiting until nightfall to commandeer a ship.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

BrookSkimmer

Just making sure we are still moving ahead on this thread. The land group has made it to the sea. It's almost time to combine the threads into one thread!

Flandor

Apologies for the delay, Ray was ill this week and I was taking care of him mostly.  Posted.
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

BrookSkimmer

Cool. Hope Ray is feeling better! Good to see you back! :D

Tiria Wildlough

Just wondering what my characters should do? I can't really think what to post. :P
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Something Horrifying

Oh cool, I think the second thread was a really good idea! I'll be posting when I get home from work tonight (short shift, so only a few hours~).

Edit: *insert 1am deliriously tired rant about how awful I am at everything, which I deleted because wow so embarrassing* Sorry everyone, I tried to post last night, but I was too tired and felt kinda sick and totally failed. And then apparently got super down on myself and made a post about what a horrible writer I am? Guh. So pathetic, yo.
SEPULCHRITUUUUUUUUUUU-UUUDE!

Fanfics: Blackness (complete) --- Recovery (in progress)
Art: Art Thread --- MS Paint Redwall

BrookSkimmer

@Tiria: I was hoping to develop the relationship between Tia and Rikkendo some more. You can have her talk to Rikkendo.

BrookSkimmer

I will not be responding as regularly until next Monday the 26th. After tomorrow morning I will be heading out of town for Thanksgiving. I should be able t post but I won't be checking as often as I do when I'm here.

AbbotAlf0805

Name: Matthias II
Race: Mouse
Weapon: Staff

Clothing: Green tunic covering chain mail, thick leather boots.

Appearance: Ashy-blonde fur, several scars, trident tatoo on arm, tall, muscular, deep voice.

Background: Son of Avatar Gareth and Tetro, Queen of Corsairs. Born and raised in the Knight Tribe. Banish by his father for a crime he didn't commit. Grandson of General Davidari and Lady Hylia.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

Could you fit Matthias into this description, please?

Name:
Species:
Weapons:
Appearance:
Personality:
Occupation (one type of character listed in this post):
Lover:
Other:

Oh, and by the way, welcome back!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Buckler The Leg Buckler

Hey, could I join? Maybe I can be in sea... I think I could be with Cooper

Name: Buckler Thordathian

Species: Hare

Weapons: 2 swords,and a dagger.

Appearance:He is a black-furred hare from the North,has a scar on left eye,wears uniformed jacket from Long Patrol.

Personality:Gluttonous and strategic; sometimes gets Bloodwrath.
"I'll live to close those evil eyes of yores fer good,Ublaz! This is war! Cut 'er loose, Rocpaw, 'tis waaaaaar!" - Pearls Of Lutra

Rainshadow

Could you fit Buckler into this description please?

Name:
Species:
Weapons:
Appearance:
Personality:
Occupation (one type of character listed in this post):
Lover:
Other:

And most of the characters are going to be at sea anyway, so yeah, that would probably be the best choice.

W0NWILL

Buckler The Leg Buckler

Name: Buckler Thordathian
Species: Hare
Weapons: 2 swords and a dagger
Appearance:He is a black-furred hare from the North,has a scar on left eye,wears uniformed jacket from Long Patrol.
Personality:Gluttonous and strategic; sometimes gets Bloodwrath.
Lover: None(later I might when I meet up with L's)
Other: My history is that I was in the Long Patrol; it got boring, so I set off on an adventure and eventually found Cooper and became best friends.
"I'll live to close those evil eyes of yores fer good,Ublaz! This is war! Cut 'er loose, Rocpaw, 'tis waaaaaar!" - Pearls Of Lutra