News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The Weasels of Welkin.

Started by Lutra, November 25, 2012, 01:13:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

I've got a name!

Name: Prudence
Species: (probably squirrel)
Appearance: Golden furred, will expand later
Personality:
Weapons:

That's what I've got so far!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

phoenixfoden

Lutra

Ok, lets recap.....we're setting our role play between the two triologies of the Welkin Weasels.  Characters from either triology can be used.  As for plot, we're looking at something to do with magic and the rats of Welkin.

I think all we really need to set is what characters are being used, so I'll keep modifying this post as necessary.

USER                    WELKIN CHARACTER(S)

Orinoco                     Sheriff Falshed, Wodehed
Lutra                       Mawk, Sleek, Sylver, Various Statues, Rats
phoenixfoden            Skirf, Herk, Bare, Lord Haukin
Tiria                          Alysoun, Miniver
Skipper                        Roland (own)
danflorreguba              Prudence (own)

Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Skipper

I think you'd be good at playing Sylver.

phoenixfoden

Remember that the rats in the north(ship rats) are the dumb ones who war against the weasels and stoats,and the smart rats that live in the sewers(common rats) are the old fashoned,freindly ones.were there sewers in the 1500-1700s?im pretty sure they were only made in the victorian times,they only apper in the second trilogy.

Lutra

Thanks for the tip on the sewer rats...I only knew of the dumb water rats from the first triology. ^^
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Lutra

Question for all: are we closing in a point where we actually should start this?
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Tiria Wildlough

Do we have all the characters?
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

phoenixfoden

Theres  prince poynt and  lord hawkin(i will play hawkin as we are very similar lol!)

Lutra

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on December 08, 2012, 09:02:41 PM
Do we have all the characters?

We don't have enough people to realistically cover all the characters...as long as we have a good amount, we could make it happen.  Even if we don't get a Prince Poynt, if we're out in the woods, the Prince is not likely to be there. ;)
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

phoenixfoden

I think we just make charicters as we go like if we meet some wild dogs i will play them.if we come across poynt lutra will play him.

Lutra

Oh will I? :P

(Yes, I'll play him should we need him)
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

phoenixfoden

Oh and the pangolins are from china,the mongooses are from africa,lemmings are from transylvania and the city of muggidrear(london) has a human side and an animal side sepperated by the river bronn(the river thames)

Lutra

If there's nothing else to add, let's give it a whirl.... :)
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Lutra

Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra