The Weasels of Welkin.

Started by Lutra, November 25, 2012, 01:13:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phoenixfoden

Awesome start lutra! *high fives*

Skipper

Some questions.
Is the roleplay only taking place in Halfmoon wood?
Is Roland going to meet the band or is he part of it?
If he is meeting the band when?
Sorry for all the questions.

phoenixfoden

Its ok skipper ;)
i think we should have some of it set in the town of muggidrear.
And roland can come into it whenever you want.

Lutra

I think they can all work together at some point.  Sylver can go to Muggidrear if he hears of rats there. ;)  We can make this work.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Skipper

Okay thanks, i'll keep an eye out for when I can bring Roland in.

Lutra

I wouldn't hold off too long to post and bring your characters in...remember there's only like five of us playing, and we each are responsible for multiple characters.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Skipper

Okay, i'll think about my second character abit and introduce her to the band soon.

Romsca

Do we make up our characters or do we have to use characters from the stories (which I know nothing about)?

Lutra

You can make your own characters.  However, it is good to have at least a general idea of the storylines you are going to be dealing with because it is quite different from Redwall.

Hate wikipedia, but its the best source I've found to give you a crash course on the series: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welkin_Weasels
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Romsca

OK which character(s) are available?

Lutra

*REPOST*  Here's what we got:

We're setting our role play between the two triologies of the Welkin Weasels.  Characters from either triology can be used.  As for plot, we're looking at something to do with magic and the rats of Welkin.

USER                    WELKIN CHARACTER(S)

Orinoco                     Sheriff Falshed, Wodehed
Lutra                       Mawk, Sleek, Sylver, Various Statues, Rats
phoenixfoden            Skirf, Herk, Bare, Lord Haukin
Tiria                          Alysoun, Miniver
Skipper                       Roland (own), Breya (own)
danflorreguba             Prudence (own)
Romsca                      Bryony
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Romsca

Hey nobody's Bryony yet! I can be her if I can know a little bit more about her character.

Skipper

Name:Breya
Species:Stoat
Appearance:Pale ginger fur, faded green dress with a white checkered patern and a cream apron with frilly edges
Personality:Motherly, polite, and will roleplay the rest
Location:Lives in Halfmoon wood in a small cottage close to the weasel band

Lutra

Quote from: Romsca on December 16, 2012, 08:28:43 PM
Hey nobody's Bryony yet! I can be her if I can know a little bit more about her character.

Bryony did not have a standout personality compared to others like Mawk, Scirf, or even Alysoun to a point.  Even Luke was pretty bland as far as character development went.  You probably wouldn't have much trouble playing her as long as you have an idea of what the island of Welkin is like for starters.  That wikipedia article gives you a bit to go by.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Romsca