News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Desert Survival

Started by W0NWILL, December 17, 2012, 12:01:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Dusk looked at Raj.  "Why are you talking about the snake as though they're not here?  That must be really annoying for them."
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dannflower Reguba

Providence gave a wry grin, "HA! Since when'd a snake care what us'ns though of 'em! Never I tell you! A snake's a snake, and that be that. If they stop spewin' their poison, I'll stop spewing back."
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Romsca

Raj looked at Dusk and then at Providence. "Well are we going to kill him or what? The more we just talk about him, the more chance he's going to have to kill us. We'd better reach a decision soon."

Dannflower Reguba

Providence half grinned, "Snakes isn't lizards, Snakes is smart to an extent, and have the capability of thinking. He knows he tain't gonna win if he attacks us, there's quite a few around, a number of usn's knowing full well how, not only to kill, but to dig 'em up too... You ever tromp a snake outta the sand before? Adders tend to be a bit easier because they's larger 'an sand snakes or the occasional grass snake, but whooie! they can put up a nasty fight if you try a knockin' the wrong one off."
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Romsca

Raj looked at Detheurim. "Let's go back to the others and see what they think of this snake. We leave tomorrow at sunrise. It's your job to show us the way, fox!"

Kitsune

Detheurim looked at the snake. "Sorry, but it looks as if by popular vote" he glared at Raj "... we leave for now. Stay here were we can find you and no trickery!"

Redwaller

"No worries, I said I could help you."

Not far away, the lizards were closing in on there targets.

Romsca

OOC: Can we kill the lizards?

Redwaller

OOC:  I guess, they're not characters.

Romsca

OOC: How many are there?

BIC: Raj turned towards the snake. "Who are you anyway?"

Rainshadow

OOC:  I don't believe we can see the lizards yet.

BIC:  Dusk glared at the snake.  "Who are you?"  He didn't feel like trusting a reptile.  Reptiles were vile creatures, as everybeast knew.  They couldn't be trusted.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwaller

OOC: Not yet. And besides, night is falling.

BIC: "My name is Deathcoil Poisonteeth. But Iassure you I don't want to kill you."

Romsca

"How do you expect us to believe you?" Raj started to take his cutlass out of its scabbard.

Tiria Wildlough

'Yeah, why should we believe you?' challenged Shona, who was feeling braver now that she was with otherbeasts. 'Snakes always lie.'
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwaller

"I promise you. Why would I want to eat skinny little half starved creatures?"

OOC: He has a point there.