News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Desert Survival

Started by W0NWILL, December 17, 2012, 12:01:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

OOC: Hello, and welcome to Redwall forum. Before you start roleplaying, pop on over to the OOC thread and post a profile of your character. Be sure to wait for me to approve it, and it likely won't take too long.

Romsca

OOC: Can Shona understand the language of the desert people?

BIC: Raj quickly sheeted his scimitar. "Oh, sorry! didn't mean to scare you! I saw something move behind this rock and wanted to see what it was. I thought it was a lizard sneaking up on us. We're just trying to get out of the desert, like you probably are too. Who is Rilver anyway?"

Tiria Wildlough

OOC: Do you have a different language?
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

W0NWILL

Lurqui nodded, "Indeed, who is Rilver thing? Figment of the imagination?"

OOC: Yes they do. And sure.

phoenixfoden

occ:can my charicter come in later in the story?

W0NWILL

OOC: Well, he's with Lurqui currently, as they set off together. You could claim that he's been watching the banter.

Romsca

OOC: Yeah my character only knows how to speak the desert language. Read the OOC discussion topic, please

Kitsune

OCC: are we going to get back on the story?

Tiria Wildlough

OOC: Shona doesn't understand them.
BIC:
Shona blinked at Raj. 'What? I don't understand.' She kept backing away.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Do they speak different languages? Because if there is a dessert beast language, then Providence would know it, and could act as translator.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Romsca

Raj turned around and looked for Detheurim or Providence because they could translate for him.

Rainshadow

Dusk sighed.  Having been brought up by rather intelligent parents, he knew how to speak the common tongue.  Walking closer to everybeast, he started to translate.  "Listen, he," Dusk gestured to Raj, "said:  'Oh, sorry!  Didn't mean to scare you!  I saw something move behind this rock and wanted to see what it was.  I thought it was a lizard sneaking up on us.  We're just trying to get out of the desert, like you probably are too.  Who is Rilver anyway?'"
  Dusk folded his arms, looking at the ferret.

OOC:  Shona's a ferret, right?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Romsca

OOC: Yeah, Shona's a ferret

Kitsune

Detheurim kept his attention on the snake, but he said "No, I don't know how to speak the common tongue. If I tried, I would probably offend them somehow."

Romsca

Raj looked over to Dusk. "Please tell Shona it's okay again. I don't think she heard you the first time."