News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Attention-Deficit Roleplaying

Started by Rainshadow, January 08, 2013, 06:54:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

"Alaz for the days of tofu!" cried Darth Vader as he cut down Obi-wan Kenobi. Meanwhile, Sea Scorpions began to advance towards the divers.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

psybox

the universe then exploded, followed by the universe unexploding.  This had no effect on anything, as everything was unexploded to normal, and they all went about their day as if the universe didn't just explode.

Norham Waterpaw

Meanwhile, under the sea, a stupid red crab wouldn't stop singing, "Under the Sea"
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

KitrallStreamrippler

To remedy this situation, a mermaid swam up and threatened to turn the crab over to the chef. (@Norham: Younger sibs watching The Little Mermaid, eh?)
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Norham Waterpaw

I have no younger sibs, I'm just being ADD
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Kitsune

Then the crab cooked and ate himself. No more singing crab. The mermaid was overjoyed!

Shadowed One

Then a shark killed the mermaid and drank the ocean so everyone died from lack of water.
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Ungatt Trunn

But then a water-breathing named Thorineus dragon breathed water back into the ocean, saving the day.

Life is too short to rush through it.

Kitsune

Everyone thanked the dragon, but, being shy it flew away...

Shadowed One

Only to be slain by a knight who never comes into this story again.
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

psybox

OOC:  Hey, that's my job!  And only for people i dislike.

Kitsune

OOC:  ;D

BIC: The knight is not mentioned, but is quite bored. So theknightnotmentioned went down to town to see what was happening.

Shadowed One

Then since theknightwhoisnotmentioned gets mentioned, the universe explodes. And then unexploded back to normal.

OOC: For some reason the universe explodes in this story a lot.

Ungatt Trunn

But then, all of a sudden, who should come out of a closet but Prince Charming himself. He had a blue wond, and he wanted revenge!

Life is too short to rush through it.

Norham Waterpaw

But a giant paper bag swallowed him whole, and Smaug ate the bag. Then Godzilla ate Smaug. Then I threw up in a trash can.