News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Attention-Deficit Roleplaying

Started by Rainshadow, January 08, 2013, 06:54:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

But fortunately, Doc was in his DeLorean and went back in time, shooting fire extinguisher at poor Adam.  He survived, but was thoroughly drenched.  As was the giant owl, who was NOT pleased.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

psybox

However his death was a fixed point in time, and so the universe started being messed up.

Buckler The Leg Buckler

Which made Legos become humans and Humans become Legos!
"I'll live to close those evil eyes of yores fer good,Ublaz! This is war! Cut 'er loose, Rocpaw, 'tis waaaaaar!" - Pearls Of Lutra

Norham Waterpaw

And then some random K-5 bully comes up and smashes the wonderful lego creations...
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Meanwhile, back on the ranch, the rare never before seen blue gophers were just about to begin their championship volleyball match with the equally rare and never before seen red beavers. The crowd was tense as the referee approached the net.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Buckler The Leg Buckler

But then some dwarves came to say that they needed to get an ambulance, as they were singed from a dragon. Then the red beavers won the game and the blue gophers killed them in fury. In that way, the blue gophers did win the game. After that, the dwarves, now fully healed, challenged the gophers to a hockey game. Everyone knows that dwarves are the greatest hockey players in Middle-Earth, so they crushed the gophers. The gophers, disappointed in themselves, let their anger out by killing famous people including Doctor Who and Morgan Freeman.
"I'll live to close those evil eyes of yores fer good,Ublaz! This is war! Cut 'er loose, Rocpaw, 'tis waaaaaar!" - Pearls Of Lutra

Norham Waterpaw

Somewhere in space, a rock, from earth, floats toward the sun, and collides with a random mushroom thingy floating in space. Small cries could be heard from the shroomy planet....
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Kitsune

...and the shroomy planet slowly drifts toward the sun, and then was swallowed up to never be heard from again.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Meanwhile, back on Earth, there was another boring election, where the three canidates were as follows: "Count Douku, Watto, and Lex Luthor". Those polled said that they would quite like to stop being tied to a pole and carried out of town, especially since Poland had just been blown off the map due to an error in fine silk making.

However, Australia wasn't in the clear yet, for killer tomatoes were starting to invade Iceland, while the killer carrots focussed primarily on Turkey. The elves were quick to take flight in the 'copters and flew in circles until they had made themselves quite dizzy.

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

rachel25

then out of nowhere a guinypig apead and started to eat all the evil carrots and a world wide Storm blow up and destroyed earth (and the elves were still spinning)  ;)

psybox

for no reason in particular, every single character in this RP dies, except the ones who are introduced after this post.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

The Death Defying Beavers escaped however using the Stargate to travel to Atlantis, where the Atlantis Expedition were battling the horrible Wraith.

Tiria Wildlough

Then all the death-defying beavers got killed by the Wraith.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Norham Waterpaw

And the wraith dies because Link comes in and kills it with the MASTER SWORD, OH YEAH!

psybox

then all the clouds turned into gravestones, the gravestones then fell and crushed thousands and thousands of people, the scientists that didn't die will always refer to this event as "the day randomness adopted a morbid sense of humor."