News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Attention-Deficit Roleplaying

Started by Rainshadow, January 08, 2013, 06:54:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

But luckily Bill the Time Traveler was goofing off and accidentally saved the universe yet again.  "Oh, darn!  I need to stop doing that!" he exclaimed, taking his coffee mug off of the rewind button.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

psybox

River then kills Jayne.

OOC: firefly river, not DW river

W0NWILL

And then River kills River. It doesn't matter which River killed who, just that one was killed. Then River reincarnated. Whoever reincarnated is not known, just that one killed the other, the dead one reincarnated, then the reincarnated one killed the other. There was also a zombie. This zombie called Finn will only be controlled by me, and will never be killed. He is my only character that won't die in the next couple posts.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

WoodenSpoon

Ashton enjoyed being ruler of the entire world and other known universe. It gave her a deep rooted sense of satisfaction to know that it was her whims that were faithfully carried out by the populace, not the whims of Thaddeus, who was her twin brother, and who once tried to take the throne from her, using a band of skilled but disloyal rebels. Those disloyal rebels proved to be uncontrollable, so Ashton sent them to daycare, figuring that if it could hold four year holds, it could handle them. She then sealed her brother in a jail somewhere, and promptly tried to forget that she had to do several hours of boring "I Sealed My Only Living Relative In Prison" paperwork. That stuff gave her a headache.

Anyway, Ashton heard random shrieking, and decided to go to a place where she didn't hear it as much. So, she posted a message on a wall, ordering everyone to build her a space-ship. Then she could go to Mars, where shrieking is punishable by slapping the shrieker with a fifty-pound golden eyed, anti-shrieking Mars fish. In fact... she had one in her pocket. She pulled it out and said, "Captain! Hit the shrieker with this!"

Captain Sam was a brave, daring, sort of captain, exactly the sort of person who would be stupid enough to want to hit someone with a fish. He held the stinky monstrosity, saluted, and ran up to the random person, and promptly slapped them with the fish.

Thaddeus sat in prison, feeling bored. It was boring in prison, you see, so he started singing off-key and wouldn't shut up.

W0NWILL

"Grrrr?" Finn asked Thaddeus. 'Grrrr?' in zombie talk, means, 'Why are you doing that?' Finn raised the keys he had taken off the guard when he had eaten the guard's brains and looked at them. He wondered if the keys would be good to eat.

WoodenSpoon

Thaddeus looked at Finn. "No, no, no. Not Grrr. If you don't know the lyrics, just hum." He then returned to his song, singing at the top of his voice.

Oh, I wish I was a fish,
Cause a fish you see,
Is not in well of a cell,

If as I wish I was a fish,
I'd be swimming free,
With pails of tales to tell.

Something didn't feel right. Thaddeus frowned, and cursed the invention of rhyme and meter. It was hard enough being an amazing songwriter without putting any effort into it.

W0NWILL

"Grr, grGRR grr grrr gr BRAINS!" Finn tried.

KitrallStreamrippler

The random person, quite shaken after being slapped with a fish and cast into prison, tried to explain her disability to Thaddeus. "I have a horrible disorder, you know. It's called attention deficit- ooh, butterfly..." she trailed off as a butterfly, bearing an urgent message from Gandalf, flew wearily into the room.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

winifred

Random person flys inbetween the happenings of these universes and shouts,
"Everyone, everywhere, stop what you're doing,
THE WEEPING ANGELS ARE COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Then leaves quickly!
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

Tam and Martin

Another random person looks over to the other and says "No they aren't" That was when he was overtaken.....

Kitsune

A weeping angle accidently runs into a wall.

psybox

weeping angles are, as you can tell, completely different from weeping angels, and are rather harmless, and random person was a well known liar.

Tam and Martin

Kitsune

Another random person shrieks aloud.