News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Attention-Deficit Roleplaying

Started by Rainshadow, January 08, 2013, 06:54:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowed One

Suddenly, a giant boulder broke open the box in which Prince Charming was contained, and he came back to life!
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

psybox

He then died, his corpse was placed in a box that repels magic, and then makes the rooms so that only enchanted things can enter.

Shadowed One

An enchanted boulder came in, became unenchanted, and broke open the box, freeing the Prince, who quickly left this story once and for all!
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

psybox

...Of course, he gets cameo appearances, he just never contributes to the story.

Shadowed One

Suddenly, Bob the Troll came into Redwall Abbey, prompting Matthias to say,"They have a cave-troll!"

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: psybox on April 29, 2013, 03:05:35 PM
He then died, his corpse was placed in a box that repels magic, and then makes the rooms so that only enchanted things can enter.
It could repell magic, yes, but it coouldn'p repell wichcraft! The Wicked Wich of the West came and used Wichcraft to get Prince Charming out, and then Prince Charming slew all his enimies and put a spell on everybody that made it impossable for anybody to attack him. So he then lived happily ever after.
Let us now go back to Redwall Abbey to see if they survivr the next attack...

Life is too short to rush through it.

Kitsune

Cluny yelled "Attack!" And pointlessly ran into the gate.

OOC: Can we not continue this whole Prince Charming thing?

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: PluggFiretail on April 29, 2013, 11:12:35 PM

OOC: Can we not continue this whole Prince Charming thing?
Then just leave Prince Charming alone and he'll leave you alone ;D

BOT: Cluny's head came into contact with the gate, and then all he saw was Tsarmina. When his head cleared, he saw Tsarmina standind over him. She then offered to join forces with him to take over Redwall Abbey, and he acsepted. They then statred a mass attack on Redwall!

Shadowed One

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on April 29, 2013, 10:38:48 PM
It could repell magic, yes, but it coouldn'p repell wichcraft! The Wicked Wich of the West came and used Wichcraft to get Prince Charming out, and then Prince Charming slew all his enimies and put a spell on everybody that made it impossable for anybody to attack him. So he then lived happily ever after.

Prince Charming was already out of the box, and he left the story, remember?

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Shadowed One on April 30, 2013, 01:24:35 PM
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on April 29, 2013, 10:38:48 PM

Prince Charming was already out of the box, and he left the story, remember?
He didn't want to leave the story yet, he wanted to be there for at least 5 more minutes, which is why he summoned The Wicked Wich of the West to get him out ;D

Let us now go back to Redwall Abbey, which is being attacked by Cluny and Tsarmina...

Norham Waterpaw

Okay, last time I'll ever bring up the prince. Prince charming was shot with an anti- non attack cannon, and was sealed in a warp system that was surrounded by death defying beavers, clones of Martin the warrior, and several nuclear physicists with high powered weapons at the ready, and that place was surrounded by a million foot thick forcefield made from pure energy, and it was all inside a star. The end!
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

But it was not the end, for Mata Nui created a small planet and blessed them with three virtues: Unity, Duty, and Destiny.

Shortly afterward, They split into two groups and started a war. Everyone ran and hid, until planet hopping rancors appeared, and started blasting everyone with the laser-phaser ray. This was just a ploy though, designed by Jabba the Hutt in an attempt to conquer the Cybermen, but failed when Princess Leia killed him, and escaped with Han Solo, Lando Calrissan, Luke Skywalker, and C-3PO and R2-D2. Sadly, a faulty engine blew them into a million little pieces that were then transported to the bat cave.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Shadowed One

But on the small planet, Mata Nui's evil brother, the Makuta, was planning revenge. He wanted to conquer Redwall! Fortunately, Martin the Warrior showed up in Bionicle form and killed Makuta.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

With Makuta defeated, Martin turned into a Turaga. He was then promptly stomped on and killed by a gundark, who was after the Ark of Truth. Fortunately, the jedi found out and threw their lightsabres at it. Meanwhile, on a small insignificant blue planet, a nuclear war was beginning. The spiders huddled in fear of the Ants.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Norham Waterpaw on May 01, 2013, 03:03:09 AM
Okay, last time I'll ever bring up the prince. Prince charming was shot with an anti- non attack cannon, and was sealed in a warp system that was surrounded by death defying beavers, clones of Martin the warrior, and several nuclear physicists with high powered weapons at the ready, and that place was surrounded by a million foot thick forcefield made from pure energy, and it was all inside a star. The end!
But then Prince Charming came bac to life and escaped, and then he was never seen again...