News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Attention-Deficit Roleplaying

Started by Rainshadow, January 08, 2013, 06:54:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

So everyone went to Greenland for a vacation but got really cold and had to go to Mars, where they went to eat some Earthlingburgers.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Maudie

Watt the rat was a well known rat.
He was a Warlord.
He was mean.
He died eventually.
The end.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Shadowed One

Bob went to visit Grandma. When he got there, he found out that his grandma was a zombie. She ate Bob's brains. THE END!
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: psybox on May 23, 2013, 08:36:33 PM
which is, of course, a horrible place with a misleading name made to trap people, so he is never able to leave again.
But he did escape, and then took over the place and called it The Ungatt Trunn Heaven!

Life is too short to rush through it.

Shadowed One

Then Groddil came and ruined everything.
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Shadowed One on May 25, 2013, 08:46:18 PM
Then Groddil came and ruined everything.
But then Ungatt came and destroyed the yelly-livered rock-headed toad-faced exuse of a fox Groddil.

Life is too short to rush through it.

Rusvul

Quote from: Mask on May 25, 2013, 05:08:38 AM
Watt the rat was a well known rat.
He was a Warlord.
He was mean.
He died eventually.
The end.
Watt Tyler? He tried to lead a revolution, and ended up with his head on a pike. Like, a weapon, not a fish.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Meanwhile, Team Rocket tried to steal everyone's pokemon, but there was a force field that stopped them. Meanwhile a giant Sea Serpent attacked Europe.

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Shadowed One

Suddenly, Captain Vanderdecken came in and killed everyone.

Maudie

Then Serafina came and killed Vanderdecken.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

And then the titanic crashed into Serafina. Meanwhile, a blue dragon attacked an innocent turnip.

Maudie

A beautiful pink Dragon walked into the room, "what on earth is going on in here?" Her eyes settled on the turnip,"oh," she cried, lifting the turnip into the air and kissing it, "my hero!"

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

The two dragons fell in love, but then she left him for the turnip. He spent several years at a psychology Hospital getting over his depression. Meanwhile, a mouse suddenly ate an apple.

Maudie

The apple flinched, still in the stomach, "why on earth would any one want to eat me? I never harmed nobody! Grr, you're going to regret this, mouse, see if you don't!" It then fermented and made cider inside the mouse's insides.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

It then further transformed into an orange. It sat back for a few seconds to let everyone figure that one out. Meanwhile, the planet Mars swerved off of it's orbit and crashed into the moon. The Earth was plunged into the Ice Ages again.