Retake Redwall RP

Started by KitrallStreamrippler, February 24, 2013, 05:55:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quickpaw

"Of course, mistress." Rath said before prying the stairway off.
I LOVE 80's music.

Norham Waterpaw

Norham sat his old friend, Jeremias. The Hare, sat up asked Norham what he had seen farther up the path. "Redwall is under vermin control." Norham said. Jeremias' face said it all.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Yay! We're moving again! It's really hard trying to post as a slave though.  :-\
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Corporal Firalay

Panster Fistlebow coiled his big back legs beneath him and then released them again, springing up high from the upper bow of a tree. At the peak of his jump he released his arrow, watching the wall guard fall, transfixed by flying death. He slayed another guard, chuckling at the complete surprise on the weasels face.
"There you are, ma, at this rate I'll 'ave every blighter in the place dead in twenty seasons, wot!"
He slipped from the tree and loped off into the forest, whistling on his wooden flute in a rather inappropriate bout of happiness.

Stradd the ferret stumbled into the hall and hurried to the staircase where Her Ladyship stood, growling at some hapless moleslave. "The hare!" he wheezed, armour clanging. "M'Lady Tzarin! The hare is back! He killed Garty an' Floo!"
"My Horde is mighty, my Horde is fearless, shudder under the gaze of Viskata Tatt - fear my name!" -Viskata Tatt
Read the whole story at: http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=3660.0

W0NWILL

Tzarin waved a paw dismissively, "Later. I'm busy." She growled and stalked over to the now opened tomb of Martin the Warrior, "Get torches, and set some slingers and archers at the hare." She ran a paw over the wall as she slowly descended into the tomb, not waiting for the torches.

Quickpaw

Rath glared at Stradd, leaving him to deal with the hare. He grabbed some torches and lit one, following behind the Vixen tyrant.
I LOVE 80's music.

Dannflower Reguba

Sodo was on his way to the kitchen, and had half a mind to rush forward and shove the stone back into place. He would've gladly done it if no beast was around, or if one of the vermin would be injured, but it simply wasn't worth it with the guards around. He carried his basket to the kitchen to have a discreet talk with the cook....
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Corporal Firalay

Stradd stood dithering for awhile, before scuttling off to find some soldiers to help him figure out a way to deal with the rogue hare. When he arrived back at the wall top there was a pile two high of slain beasts, both with an arrow sticking from their carcasses. Another arrow zipped through the air and Stradd was almost added to the pile. He had been sure the hare was gone!
The cowardly ferret hurried to the main building, deciding the troublesome hare could be dealed with by someone else.

Pan watched the wall in case another vermin appeared. He had heard Stradd clambering awkwardly up the stairs in his Horde uniform and the irrepressible hare had stayed to try his luck a third time. He laughed under his breath, sauntering through the woodlands and composing a song of the top of his head:

"Oh I like rats, they scream so loud,
But a weasels screech doesn't make sound,
And when my arrows find ferrets in a crowd,
I love it too, equal and all!

A slippery bunch of vermin true,
The leader happens to be a vixen, too!
The entire lot will one day rue,
The day they came to Redwall!"

"My Horde is mighty, my Horde is fearless, shudder under the gaze of Viskata Tatt - fear my name!" -Viskata Tatt

KitrallStreamrippler

Vurrp had finished with his task and been impatiently shoved aside when he was done. Standing quietly to the side, he waited to be dismissed. He knew that if he left, even if it was to return to work outside, he would be punished for not waiting on a slavemaster's command.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Norham Waterpaw

Norham had a set mind to take out the wall gaurds. He drew his longbow from its leather scabbard on his back. He had several kinds of arrows to choose from, armor pircing, for those pesky vermin with plated armor, a long-shot style, for long ranged kills, and of course, just a basic old arrow. He had many more, but I'll mention those later. He selected a basic looking arrow, and drew back. He felt the wind, and fired. A wall gaurd dropped instantly.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Corporal Firalay

Panster trotted through the woodlands, heading south. In his mind, it was nearly time for vittles, and he was about to scrounge something out of his simple bag when he heard the shwoop-twang! of a arrow being fired. Instinctively, the hare ducked. After a few minutes he raised his head from the stagnant leaf litter and began to crawl towards the sound.
Peeking from behind a bush, he saw a creature holding a bow and gazing at the high red wall.  Pan stepped into the spot beside him, shading his eyes with a paw as he looked up at the slain stoat stretched across the battlements.
"Nice day for a spot of jolly old vermin hunting, wot wot!"

Norham Waterpaw

"Vermin Hunting indeed! How long have these vermin had Redwall under their control?" Norham said to the hare, who practically materialized out of the woods.

Corporal Firalay

Panster wriggled his whiskers, balling his paws into fists. "About ten and five seasons since the blighters arrived. Two seasons after that they bloomin' overthrew us. Only a tiny leverets m'self at the time." He gave the beast a curious look. "I say, I thought I was the only chap around these parts. Most of 'em cleared out or got captured, doncha know!"

Norham Waterpaw

"Well, me and Redwall have fond, and not so fond memories together. I was coming for a visit, from Salamandastron. I was walking down the path when I noticed there were vermin gaurding the walltops."
Norham selected an odd looking arrow from his quiver. It had a small sack at the end. " I want to see how good the gaurds are. When I fire this, run." He drew back on his bow, and released. The sack had a small hole in it. It released a red dust. It made a stream of red dust in the air. Norham ran for cover.

KitrallStreamrippler

Liath was walking purposefully but stealthily. She was obviously skilled at woodcraft. Then, she dropped behind the rest of the group. Her ears twitched- were the bushes rustling, or- no. Shaking her head, Liath resumed her previous place. It was nothing.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!