News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Retake Redwall RP

Started by KitrallStreamrippler, February 24, 2013, 05:55:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quickpaw

Vash was following closely behind Liath, and when she stopped and looked around, he instantly stopped, hoping she wouldn't spot him. Vash sighed with relief when she kept walking. All this work better pay off, and hopefully it would, and soon.
I LOVE 80's music.

KitrallStreamrippler

Liath walked for a little while longer, then called a halt. "Ah'm goin' tae make some supper. Anybeast tha' wants tae eat mah cooking will help gather supplies or set up the camp. So, how many am Ah cookin' for?"
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

W0NWILL

Marco had ran far ahead of the group, and was now lost. He lifted his spear off the ground so he didn't have to drag it. He turned around and began wandering back the way he came, unintentionally wandering much farther than he needed to. Marco was rubbish at directions.

Quickpaw

Vash subconsciously licked his lips. If this food was as half as good as it smelled, then it would be the best meal he would have in his life. All he had to do was wait for the right moment...
I LOVE 80's music.

KitrallStreamrippler

Liath had built up a small cooking fire, and was making some vegetable stew with apple turnovers for dessert. There was plenty for everybeast, and still some left. Liath nodded to the stewpot. "We'll leave it 'til mornen- it'll mehk a good breakfast."
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Quickpaw

Vash was busy taking a whiff of the cooking when he heard her. His expression lit up, and he almost ran out of his hiding spot to hug her. Perfect! he thought. Until then... Vash later down and relaxed.
I LOVE 80's music.

Rainshadow

Fire sat down, his mouth watering as he smelled the delicious stew.  This Liath was a very good cook!  "Aye, t'wheel make a goot breakfast, et wheel!"
  While the stew was boiling, he rolled out a small bedroll that he kept, laying it next to a tree.  He picked up a stick that was leaning against said tree and pulled out a knife, fiddling with it.  When he had taken off all the small branches to form a perfect poker, he drove it into the fire, playing with it.  He often did this to pass the time, but after the incident he had seasons back, he was careful not to let any sparks fall out of the fire.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

KitrallStreamrippler

Liath watched Fire messing with the campfire. "Ye really like fire, don't ye? Is tha' where ye got your name?" Liath hoped se wasn't asking too many questions. She didn't usually talk this much, but she felt that she had to be more social if she was going to get along with these creatures.

W0NWILL

Marco finally found his way back to the past camp, where Polo was dozing underneath a tree. Marco bad-temperedly poked Polo's ribs with his spear butt, "Didn't take time to stop me, eh?" He snapped.
Polo lazily opened an eye and surveyed his brother, "You wouldn't of stopped." He muttered.
Marco spat on the ground in frustration at Polo's right and lifted his spear again, "Where've they gone?"
Polo stood, stretched, and picked up his axe, "South, a ways. If we hurry, supper might still be warm."
At the mention of food, Marco cheered up a bit, "Let's go!" He dashed off before looking back at his brother, "Why aren't you coming?"
Polo pointed, "South is that way."
Marco quickly came back and headed in the proper direction, "I knew that. I was testing you." He slowed slightly, "I will give you the honor of leading."
Polo sighed through his nose and took the lead.

KitrallStreamrippler

Liath was tired, but she offered to take first watch. "Ah'll set up for a while, so ye can all get some rest."

Quickpaw

Vash sighed. So it wasn't perfect. All he had to do was get past the hate and supper was as good is his. He could smell it now, and it made his stomach growl. He hadn't eaten in two days, and he was starving!
I LOVE 80's music.

KitrallStreamrippler

Once everyone else was asleep, Liath kept a lonely vigil. She sat with her back against an old oak, humming softly to herself. Slowly, as the long day caught up with her, Liath began to nod off. Soon she was dozing quietly, unaware of all around her.

Quickpaw

Vash, however, was wide awake. Waiting a limitless bit to know that she was asleep, he crept into camp, quietly stepping towards the food.
I LOVE 80's music.

KitrallStreamrippler

Liath was a light sleeper. She woke suddenly and saw a weasel sneaking into camp. Liath sprang up, twirling her staff threateningly. "Don't move if ye know what's guid for ye, vermin. Whit are ye doin' in mag camp?"

Quickpaw

Vash jumped, almost sprinting out of the camp. "Are you kidding? I was about to finally get some food!" he whisper-shouted to no one in particular. "You couldn't catch me if I ran." He said, turning to look at Liath.
I LOVE 80's music.