Crossed Swords Plotting: BloodSpine Crew

Started by BrookSkimmer, February 27, 2013, 11:43:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah like ze idea o' Carr bein' vone o' ze bumblin' foot zoldierz, alzough juzt like vith Plugg he'z probably nae gonna be vone o' ze "thickheaded Blaggut types".
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Romsca

Since other people are posting pictures of their character's weapons, I'll do the same

Navarre's sword:

321tumbler

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Mattio

BloodGullet

cool swords - here is an example of Golfar's swords:

and an example of her dagger:

I would say she uses the larger katana more than the smaller wakasahi, but then, its good to have a back up or something in the other paw sometimes.   ;D

so... how will this work as far as when it starts, will BrookSkimmer put up a new thread in the tournament board, or just in the regular RP board area? also, who starts us out, the sword of freedom crew, or the crew of the bloodspine?  just ready to 'git 'er dun!' as tow-mater would say.  :)
When ye hear me muzzle lock, say yer prayers, ye bilgerat!

BrookSkimmer

I'm going to make an introductory thread in a few minutes for the BloodSpine.  Be sure to have your characters interact with each other and use your 7 posts a week wisely!

;D

As you post in the tournament, continue to plot here!

Kitsune

Anyone can be the three other beasts I mentioned. ;D

321tumbler

Daniel, could you post maybe  becasue I'm going to need to play off your post. (Since I'm treating your shoulder.)

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

BrookSkimmer

He will be posting hopefully today, maybe tomorrow. For now play as though he is in his Captain's officer aboard ship.

Redwaller

Where do I come in? What's my position?

Here are Gavin-Asher's weapons:

Baselard:

War Hammer:

Crossbow:

That is how I want them to look like.

BrookSkimmer

I think right now Gavin is a regular crew beast but you can decide if he should specialize in something. Read up on the current posts in the Bloodspine thread and then bring your character in. :D

Cool weapons BTW!

DanielofRedwall

Sorry all, I've been really busy with homework and other commitments, I promise I'll make my first post tomorrow.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Redwaller

Quote from: BrookSkimmer on March 14, 2013, 01:56:40 AM
I think right now Gavin is a regular crew beast but you can decide if he should specialize in something. Read up on the current posts in the Bloodspine thread and then bring your character in. :D

Cool weapons BTW!
Thanks! And I did read the thread. Maybe I could be slave master? Or Officer Guard?

EDIT: Gasher is looking for a mate, anybody interested? It doesn't have to be a close relation for now or something.