Crossed Swords Plotting: Swords of Freedom

Started by BrookSkimmer, February 27, 2013, 11:43:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Icefire on March 13, 2013, 01:20:38 AM
Quote from: Dannflor on March 13, 2013, 12:24:38 AM
I just JOINED my name is Frost and I am a female snow white mouse
Have you talked to Brookskimmer yet?

Yes he did, he has joined due to Redwaller dropping out.

It is hard to write a long paragraph about just sitting.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Ceteruler

it's what authors do for a living. :p

Brookskimmer, when are you posting next? Cause I'm gonna wait to post until you do.

Icefire

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on March 13, 2013, 01:21:41 AM
Quote from: Icefire on March 13, 2013, 01:20:38 AM
Quote from: Dannflor on March 13, 2013, 12:24:38 AM
I just JOINED my name is Frost and I am a female snow white mouse
Have you talked to Brookskimmer yet?

Yes he did, he has joined due to Redwaller dropping out.

It is hard to write a long paragraph about just sitting.
I see that post now! HOORAY! I'm not the only lady mouse, now! :D
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

BrookSkimmer

Dannflower Reguba

Am I supposed to see the ship?

P.S. I FINALLY POSTED!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

BloodGullet

Quote from: danflorreguba on March 13, 2013, 04:28:41 PM
Am I supposed to see the ship?

hello, great story so far on both sides!  this is just a suggestion, but you might want to take a peek at our story before that, just so the logic sort of matches - I think in our story so far we may still be a league or two out from the coast and its storming fairly hard, so, you be the judge, but I think the idea on our part is for us to get into shore a bit more, either by crashing or by getting into a nearby cove, not sure how that will all play out, but things seem to be moving along finally - kind of a slow start.  but, hey, if your character has really good eyes, perhaps they can see a glimpse of the sail once in a while, and then maybe no one else?  like the beast who cried wolf? anyway, just some ideas  ..... :)
When ye hear me muzzle lock, say yer prayers, ye bilgerat!

Dannflower Reguba

She does have good sight and hearing.  ;) I can wait for you to pull closer though, no sense in God-Moding.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

I do like the crying wolf idea.  Maybe give everybeast a good scare and then go "No, sorry, didn't see anything, maybe I'm just dreaming." or something like that.  ;)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Rainshadow on March 13, 2013, 06:15:46 PM
  I do like the crying wolf idea.  Maybe give everybeast a good scare and then go "No, sorry, didn't see anything, maybe I'm just dreaming." or something like that.  ;)

lol, If Xbalantie see's something, she knows it's there.  ;) Kind of a personality kind of thing, she doesn't let herself see apparitions.

Ceteruler

I'm not sure when I'm gonna post next- the latest will be Friday.

Dannflower Reguba

lol, I sure hope He doesn't say anything to consequential, because Xbalantie ain't comin'.   :D

(Well SOMEONE has to be on watch! Not to mention this could help the "Cried Wolf idea." )

@Bloodgullet, if you comeback, I was wondering if a vermin crew member could fall off (and scream REALLY loud) so that I can make this at least somewhat believable.

Romsca

Like Sula could maybe fall off? (she's not being RP'd anymore)

THIS IS MY 1,000TH POST!!!!

Kitsune

Maybe you should post that in the BloodSpine plotting area.

W0NWILL

Ugh, I have absolutely no idea where to start roleplaying. Anyone have ideas for me? I'm out.

Icefire

You could just be enjoying the celebration. It could just be me, but your character seems like the type who would be in the center of the action in that sort of setting. You could describe the celebrations, the food, the music, whatever. :)

@Dannflor: Can you tell us more about your character's personality? I didn't see that on your character sheet. :)

@Danflor Reguba: That's going to be confusing! I like the idea of no one believing your report about sighting a ship because no one else can see it, but I'm not sure it matters yet since we've all been called inside anyways.
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!