News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Crossed Swords Plotting: Swords of Freedom

Started by BrookSkimmer, February 27, 2013, 11:43:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Ceteruler

Quote from: BrookSkimmer on March 11, 2013, 05:19:28 PM
I'm just gonna say, the posts I've seen so far are just what I've been hoping for! You guys are doing a really great job :D
oh, good good. This shouldn't be too hard then. that took me a distracted half hour to do. :P

Icefire

Quote from: Ceteruler on March 11, 2013, 09:52:29 PM
Quote from: BrookSkimmer on March 11, 2013, 05:19:28 PM
I'm just gonna say, the posts I've seen so far are just what I've been hoping for! You guys are doing a really great job :D
oh, good good. This shouldn't be too hard then. that took me a distracted half hour to do. :P
lol You, too? I'm not sure how long mine took, but it was at least half an hour. I think I changed the first paragraph four times.  :P ;D
That said, I think this is what's going to make this the best tournament yet. We actually have to think about what we're writing rather than just reacting with a sentence here and there.
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Leatho Shellhound

I posted, I know what you mean Icefire, I am painting more detailed pictures of whats going on around and on my character.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Dannflower Reguba

Uh, hey Leatho, you might want to edit a couple of words in your post. You spelled too with only one "o," and you spelled through "threw." Those are just the ones that I NOTICED.  ;) Just wanted to let you know, we only get two judged posts, so just a couple of errors could get you in trouble.  ;)

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: danflorreguba on March 11, 2013, 10:48:22 PM
Uh, hey Leatho, you might want to edit a couple of words in your post. You spelled too with only one "o," and you spelled through "threw." Those are just the ones that I NOTICED.  ;) Just wanted to let you know, we only get two judged posts, so just a couple of errors could get you in trouble.  ;)

Thanks man!

click the banner

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on March 11, 2013, 11:21:38 PM

Thanks man!

Welcome bud.  :D Just a heads up, if I notice something I will post it here, so you may want to check in every now and again. If I'm not sure about one, I might even go ask my sister about it (who's an even bigger grammar nazi than me!).

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: danflorreguba on March 11, 2013, 11:23:22 PM
Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on March 11, 2013, 11:21:38 PM

Thanks man!

Welcome bud.  :D Just a heads up, if I notice something I will post it here, so you may want to check in every now and again. If I'm not sure about one, I might even go ask my sister about it (who's an even bigger grammar nazi than me!).

Awesome, I alway check for new posts in all the Roleplay Tournament Board: Crossed Swords section.

click the banner

Icefire

Hey, Leatho, I realized after I posted that my post could in a way be considered god-moding (I'm not really sure) since I dealt with the history of your character a lot. Please read it and tell me everything you want me to take out and I'll fix it. Sorry 'bout that.  :-[

Leatho Shellhound

@Icefire, That's perfectly fine what you wrote! No worries, but thanks for asking. ;)

click the banner

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Juzt vonderin, dae ve 'ave a picture o' ze zhip or zummat tae 'elp ken yer vay aboot ze zhip?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Icefire

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on March 12, 2013, 02:06:11 PM
Juzt vonderin, dae ve 'ave a picture o' ze zhip or zummat tae 'elp ken yer vay aboot ze zhip?
I think they were talking about something like that on the Crew's thread, I'm not sure though. I haven't been following it closely.

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on March 12, 2013, 12:29:14 PM
@Icefire, That's perfectly fine what you wrote! No worries, but thanks for asking. ;)
Thank you! I'll think that factor through more carefully next time. :P Funny how I tend to overthink most details and then miss that one!

BloodGullet

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on March 12, 2013, 02:06:11 PM

Ahoy! I did a quick google for images and found one I liked - of course it just gives an idea and I would like to see an one drawn by one of the great artists in our group - I can't draw my way out of a paper bag! - but I can find images on the web really good!   :)

anyway, here's something close to what I had in mind:

hope see something else that someone would draw, or we can use this, up to y'all  :)

p.s. - by the way this might need to be in the regular discussion thread, so I'll post it there, so hope no one complains about double posting, but others might want to see it also.
When ye hear me muzzle lock, say yer prayers, ye bilgerat!

Dannflor

I just JOINED my name is Frost and I am a female snow white mouse
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Icefire

Quote from: Dannflor on March 13, 2013, 12:24:38 AM
I just JOINED my name is Frost and I am a female snow white mouse
Have you talked to Brookskimmer yet?