News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Tower of the Deep

Started by Norham Waterpaw, April 13, 2013, 03:17:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norham Waterpaw

Amos stared hard at the beast, he saw the flame burst from its head, but was that all? He was watching nervously. He called to the sage, who apparently knew a good bit about this monster. "You there!"
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on April 19, 2013, 08:29:40 AM
OOC: Are we allowed to make evil characters as in servants of the Ancient One?

I'm not sure if you saw this Norham
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Norham Waterpaw

Ooc: Oh, I see it now. :P no, he doesn't really need servants.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Dannflower Reguba

The Squirrel's hooded and veiled head swiveled to look at Amos, "You where? Here? There? Whoever? When you want to speak to a beast you speak to them directly, not from afar."
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Norham Waterpaw

"Yes, you squirrel, what is this beast?" He said, as he pinged a claw off its huge bronze shell.

Dannflower Reguba

Sedge rolled his eyes again, "Would this ever stop?..." "That is what I've come to call the Ashen Fiend, both for what it does to its' prey, and its' nasty appearance. I would also advise immediate evacuation of this room, never know what might be attracted by the sound of fightingggg." The squirrel drew out the last sound in a morbidly playful manner.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Norham Waterpaw

Amos, had decide he did nit like this "sage", one tiny bit. But, he had information, so, he decided to try to be nice. "What might come and get us?" He said, in his mock kindness.

Dannflower Reguba

Sedge stared hard and flat at the beast standing opposite him, "I've nary a clue, there are so many terrible things down here I could never guess in time. Now if you and your friends aren't coming, I'm leaving. Not going to risk my neck  on un-sensible creatures." With that, the squirrel turned, and strode back the way he came. The beasts might come, the beasts might not come, that wasn't his concern unless they chose life over death.

Norham Waterpaw

Amos lost his virtually non-existent patience. He had had enough of this squirrel, if he wanted to leave, than fine! Amos saw a chest. He rushed over to it, and opened it. He picked up a large parcel, and it was heavy! It contained enough war-hammers for every body! He began passing them out to his comrades.

KitrallStreamrippler

Rhys watched the squirrel leave, anxiously gnawing on her whiskers. He seemed to know what he was doing, while their party was clueless. Tugging her ear in frustration, she turned on her heel and hurried after the strange beast. "Wait! Mister! I'm coming with!" She caught up to him and continued in a humble voice. "Er, that is, if it's all right with you. My name is Rhys."
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Rusvul

Rusvul came-to with a groan. He saw the dead Ashen Fiend, and he regained conciousness in a flash. His arm felt like it was on fire. He looked at it, and it actually was smoldering. "Uhnnn... My arm..." He saw the squirrel leaving, and he stood, though his leg was also smoldering, and most of the hair on his footpaw was badly burned. He fell once, and the second time he used his sabre as a walking stick. "Squirrel.. Who-Ouch! Who are you? Did you slay it?" He ambled after the squirrel. In some half-concious dreamworld, he had heard the sage's words, and though he did not directly remember them, he followed the squirrel, somehow knowing that this was his only chance of survival.

Jetthebinturong

Rusvul

OOC: Oh. Is it unconcious?

Norham Waterpaw

Ooc: It's dead.  ::) I think I posted that.

Jetthebinturong

OOC: Oh well to me it just sounded as if it had been thrown back a bit and fire went out of it's head, that doesn't say dead to me