News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Tower of the Deep

Started by Norham Waterpaw, April 13, 2013, 03:17:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusvul

Rusvul looked at the wall. "A dead end!" He started to look for secret passages.

Dannflower Reguba

Sedge smiled, he was enjoying his knowledge of the current area, "Merely an illusion my friend, I've been through here before, and therefore see through the fallacy. Just walk straight and you'll be fine." The squirrel appeared to literally go through the dead end! He waited on the other side of the fake wall for the others.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Norham Waterpaw

"Well that's nifty!" Amos exclaimed as he walked through the wall.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Rusvul

Rusvul stepped right through. He stopped midway, and stuck his head out of the wall at all the folks behind him. "Wooooo, I'm a disembodied head!" He then proceeded to step all the way through, and into a room that was completely and utterly dark. His arm twinged where the spider had bitten him, as if his arm remembered what had happened the last time he entered a dark room...

KitrallStreamrippler

Rhys rolled her eyes at Rusvul's antics. Well, he must be somewhat better if he felt good enough to fool around, she reasoned. Then she followed him into the pitch-black room. She let out a soft squeak at the sudden darkness- she couldn't see a thing! She got a very uneasy feeling, and her fur was standing on end. Half afraid of what might be there, she concentrated, and a small flame appeared above her paw. The vixen looked around...
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Dannflower Reguba

Sedge almost smacked his face, "Oops, I forgot the lights went out in here." The sage tapped his staff on the ground twice and a spark of electricity centered itself on the staff's tip, providing plenty of illumination, "The beasts of the Tower are to thoughtless to try and actually walk through a wall, so this area is almost always perfectly safe, I wouldn't be too loud though, it's not sound proof."

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Norham Waterpaw

Amos immediately slapped himself. He felt something sting his face. He stopped to see a short, hunched over mouse, holding a blowgun, grinning as it scampered off. Amos pulled the dart from his cheek, it stung a little. He began to feel quite drowsy all of a sudden. "Hey guys, look... A mouse... He shot me!" And with that, he fell over, asleep, well, mainly knocked out.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

KitrallStreamrippler

Rhys heard Amos cry out, and saw him crumple to the ground. She hurried over and checked to see if he was breathing. She let out a sigh of relief- he was okay. Noticing the dart he still held in his paw, she picked it up gingerly and showed it to the others for their inspection. "Amos was hit with this, I think. He seems to be all right, but unconscious- it must be tipped with some sort of sleeping draught. What do you think?"
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Rusvul

Rusvul tilted his head, and listened. His ear was keen, well, at least the one that wasn't half torn off. He heard a small scrabbling noise. He drew the midsized knife from his belt, and leapt upon the creature, holding his knife to its throat. "Why did you shoot Amos?" He gritted, putting a lot of emphasis on every word, "Your answer better be good, or it'll be yer last'un. And don't you even think about going for those darts agin. Yer throat'll be cut in two before ye can blink ifn' ye move anythin' but yer mouth t' speak."

Norham Waterpaw

The mouse played innocent. "Please sir, I didn't shoot nobody." He said, grinning from ear to ear.

Rusvul

"Ah, sure ye didn't. And, I'm a pikefish. What've ye got t' say fer yerself?"

Norham Waterpaw

Ooc: Sorry, it's early, but your statement made me laugh, "sure, I'm a pikefish."

The mouse, being quite agile for one his age, which was old, was squirming around in Rusvul's grip. He spoke in his dry, but slimy sounding voice again. "Let me go, stupid fox!"

Rusvul

Rusvul tightened his grip on the mouse, just barely nicking his throat. Not harmful, but enough to get the mouse to stand still. "And why should I do that? Give me one good reason to let you go. You have attacked us without reason. Convince me to not retaliate."

Dannflower Reguba

"He has no good reason Rusvul, just his nature, that's how things go down here. It's kill or be killed." The squirrel's eyes were hard, terrible was life in the deep, and barely livable. He often wondered both why and how he had survived so long.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

"So much for 'perfectly safe'." Cable muttered. "So then what shoud we do with the mouse? If we let him go he might bring others to our position, and if we bring him with us, he'll just be more trouble."
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.