News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Tower of the Deep

Started by Norham Waterpaw, April 13, 2013, 03:17:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusvul

"Aye, and twouldn't be right to kill him, in cold blood like. D'ye think he'll die if'n we stab 'im with one of 'is own darts? Twould be fair, at the least, eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth, eh?"

Dannflower Reguba

"You'll also note that I said USUALLY, there are side ways in here that aren't as hard to find." After the exchange with Cable, he gave his opinion, "I'd have to agree to darting him, but be warned, if you ever see him again, kill on sight, a beast that visits you twice down here almost always has a nasty motive."
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rusvul

"Alright." Rusvul brained the mouse hard with his knife pommel, then pricked him in the arm with a dart. He proceeded to confiscate the blowgun and darts, as well as a small pouch of what looked to be poison. Well, either poison or food, Rusvul couldn't tell. "Right, now that that's done with, shall we proceed?"

KitrallStreamrippler

Rhys nodded slowly. It seemed like there was no safe place in this tower. "Yes, let's leave. But what about Amos? When will he wake up? Can we carry him until then?"

OOC: Just so you guys know, I will not be on at all tomorrow. I'm going to be really busy. :) Rhys will follow along- just do whatever with her...
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Rusvul

"Hmmmm... We could, if we absolutely have to, I wish there was a better way... Ooh! Does anybody know how to make stuff levitate!?"

Dannflower Reguba

Amos's body rose from the ground, Sedge smiled, "You mean like this?" He was fingering a green luminescence in the palm of his hands.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rusvul

"Whoa!" Rusvul stared in awe at the floating creature. "That must be very draining. Shall we continue to move?"

Dannflower Reguba

Sedge let out a slight laugh, "I've been practicing Telekinesis from even before I was here, lifting a body isn't too much of a problem, but yes, we should be moving."

Norham Waterpaw

Amos had the worst timing for things. Of course, he woke up now, and after being drugged, his response was a little over-acted. "Waaah! I'm gonna fall, and I'm gonna' die! Let me down! Ah, bricks! Look, stone! Ah! Spiders!" He passed out again.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

KitrallStreamrippler

Rhys jumped slightly at his outburst. She looked around nervously. "Spiders? I really hope he was still dreaming!"
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Jetthebinturong

Kanin notched an arrow to his bow, searching high and low for spiders, there were no signs of any. He gave Rhys a thumbs up.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

KitrallStreamrippler

She nodded shakily, seething inwardly at showing such obvious weakness. "Thank you, friend. I only hope that we are so lucky as to not meet any in the future. I would much rather deal with regular evilbeasts."

KitrallStreamrippler

OOC: Bump. Oh, and by the way, where to next?

Rusvul

Rus nodded agreement. "If the spiders are like the one that bit me, but without the vanishing into steam, then I'd prefer evilbeasts as well. Though, I doubt there are any  'regular' evilbeasts in this keep."

KitrallStreamrippler

Rhys nodded sadly. "I do believe you're right." She sighed. "So, where are we off to now, Sedge?"