News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Started by Redwaller, June 02, 2013, 08:31:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on July 15, 2015, 04:12:42 AM
@Sky: Thank you for what you said Sky. You and truly kind and selfless. And the metaphor fits the situation perfectly in a literal stance (Its 104 here. A cold drink would be great, especially now).

@Del: It  is honestly my favorite Lord of the Rings game, with the mechanics and gameplay, plus it looks stunning and is one for good storyline.

My favorite is LOTRO, the second one is War in the North. LOTRO is amazing, but my PC can't handle it...
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Gonff the Mousethief

I always wanted to play War in the North. Also, I have the same problem with LOTRO. If they could make it look like Skyrim or SoM, and release it on consoles, everyone would buy it.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Delthion

I think Lord of the Rings graphics are perfect, but they do need to release it on consoles.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Delthion

*Bump.*

I ordered it today!

And Gonff, I watched a video or two about Skyrim and then I saw the graphics...no game on earth can compare... ;D ;D ;D

Rusvul

Yeah, they can. Skyrim is pretty, but it's several years old and it looks a little dated. (Keyword 'little.') More recent games have higher graphical fidelity.

Also, you ordered it? Implying a delivery time... Did you buy a physical copy? Why?

Delthion

Yes, I ordered a physical copy. It's cooler if you hold it in your hands and pour over the instruction manual. And my Xbox doesn't have enough space to download Skyrim. And my computer is to weak and helpless for me to play Skyrim on it.

And it should be here Tuesday.

And even though it's a few years old, those are the best graphics that I have ever seen...

Rusvul

Ah. To each their own, I suppose. I disagree on the first part, though. :P

What generation Xbox do you have?

Delthion

No idea...I'm not very tech-savvy...I can do some stuff on the computer and the like, but I don't know anything about what generation Xbox I have.

And you disagree that I ordered a physical copy? ;D ;D ;D ;D

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: Rainshadow on July 15, 2015, 12:22:23 AM
Quote from: Jetthebinturong on July 14, 2015, 11:36:03 PM
I want to read Hail Sithis. He just sounds so interesting, I'd love to learn more about him.

Psst, you!  I know who you are.  Hail Sithis!

What is the music of life?
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Gonff the Mousethief

Yeah, I have it for my computer, and it looks really well. Shadow of Mordor has great graphics along with Tamriel Unlimited. Can't wait to see what Bethesda has for 6!
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Rainshadow

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on July 18, 2015, 10:12:17 PM
Quote from: Rainshadow on July 15, 2015, 12:22:23 AM
Quote from: Jetthebinturong on July 14, 2015, 11:36:03 PM
I want to read Hail Sithis. He just sounds so interesting, I'd love to learn more about him.

Psst, you!  I know who you are.  Hail Sithis!

What is the music of life?

Silence, my brother.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rusvul

Quote from: Delthion on July 18, 2015, 09:27:40 PM
No idea...I'm not very tech-savvy...I can do some stuff on the computer and the like, but I don't know anything about what generation Xbox I have.

And you disagree that I ordered a physical copy? ;D ;D ;D ;D
No, I disagree that physical copies and instruction manuals are cooler. IMHO, it's just a bunch of junk that I don't need, and it's more advantageous to have the game on Steam. To each their own.

Delthion

I knew that...it's called humor if you didn't know... ;D ;D ;D

Delthion

*Bump.*

Well, it arrived today!

Dawnwing

Yay!  Have fun exploring Tamriel. :)

What do you guys think of "The Elder Scrolls: Legends"?  For those who haven't heard, it'll be a free-to-play card game for iPad and PC coming later this year; that's literally all we know about it aside from this trailer:

Oddly it's been getting a huge amount of hate - like 3/4 votes on that video are "dislike".  I even ended up writing a blog post to argue against the most common complaints I see.