Main Menu

Dreams

Started by Tiria Wildlough, July 20, 2011, 03:09:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UNKN0WN

lucky... I just dream about tornado terrors and darkness

*sigh*

Rainshadow

I had a dream once that I had to get off of some desert island with a giant frog that I called Frogger.  We had to get off of the island by using tricycles and peddling over the water with them.  I managed to do it, but I woke up before I could get home.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tiria Wildlough

I dreamed that I was getting ready for a dancing competition and there was an evil squirrel king living in the roof.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

UNKN0WN

well...

I had this dream once.....

That I could fly (that was an awesome experience) then, in my dream, I flew near a factory.  A french general sat there to greet me. I said hello, and four henchmen gabbed me and took me into a laboratory. The french general changed into his lab coat and stuck a whole bunch of needles into me and everything when dark.....

I woke up in a cave filled with treasure, and was attacked by a dragon (end of dream)

Rusvul

wow... i once had a dream that we were at wal-mart or something and there was this purple cape you could put on and fly around super easy and they let me try it out i may-or-may-not have stolen it.... but seriously, it flying was like playing the Legends of the Guardians: Owls of Gahoole wii game.

UNKN0WN

WOW, at least people weren't sticking needles into to see if they could make other people fly.  (joke  ;D)

Redwallfan7

I had a dream that my sister and her husband and two kids came to visit again...
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

I had a nasty dream.  *Shudders*  I dreamed that I accidentally followed my bro into the men's restroom.  I - for some odd reason - didn't walk out to use the ladies' restroom, I just went in the guys.  But what was weird was that I sat down in a stall and the door only came up to my waist.  Then some creepy dude started talking to me.  For some odd reason I also had a long, black skirt on.  I never wear skirts!  Well, that dream creeped me out.  I will not be going into the men's restroom anytime soon!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Rainshadow on August 29, 2012, 02:26:44 AM
  I had a nasty dream.  *Shudders*  I dreamed that I accidentally followed my bro into the men's restroom.  I - for some odd reason - didn't walk out to use the ladies' restroom, I just went in the guys.  But what was weird was that I sat down in a stall and the door only came up to my waist.  Then some creepy dude started talking to me.  For some odd reason I also had a long, black skirt on.  I never wear skirts!  Well, that dream creeped me out.  I will not be going into the men's restroom anytime soon!
Whoa  :o
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

I know!  I was seriously disturbed by that dream.  Ladies, NEVER GO INTO THE MEN'S RESTROOM!

UNKN0WN

your right DO NOT!

MatthiasMan

Yes, being a guy, I would advise not too. Some things aren't pleasant. Anyway, in English class we wrote down a dream and I did the one with me in it as Martin and with Rose and Grumm. But I never got to finish writing my dream because we only had five minutes. :(  >:( :'(

Rainshadow

I had a dream the other night that I was cooking pancakes.  There was something on each burner and I was really busy.  I noticed that my pancakes were burning and I flipped them over.  Then, for some odd reason, without waiting for the pancakes to cook on one side I took them off of the pan and stuck them on a plate.  The pancakes were bitter and nasty, and apparently I was making a nasty face because someone walked up and said, "Well, of course the pancakes taste awful!  You're supposed to cook them for seven and a half minutes on one side and seven minutes on the other!"

MatthiasMan

O. . .Wow. I would rather not tell my dream I had last night.

Redwallfan7

I had a weird dream last night. I was on a comedy set eating a large plate of breakfast, and the laugh track was on.,,

Lol