News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Dreams

Started by Tiria Wildlough, July 20, 2011, 03:09:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

That sounds like my worst nightmare.  *Shudders*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Rainshadow on September 02, 2012, 04:16:01 PM
  That sounds like my worst nightmare.  *Shudders*
I know, right? It was really disturbing. I love comedy t.v shows, but that was just plain weird.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

MatthiasMan

Huh? The dream makes no sense to me.

I had a nighmare that kept me awake for like three hours. I was bitten. . .by a rattlesnake. . .

Twice! It was  so scary. This snake was enormous and disturbing. It's vemon made my screen go black. Then I woke up with my heart beating. It was so scary. I thought snakes were in my bed and everywhere I moved. I got like no sleep. . .And I'm terrified of snakes people! TERRIFIED!

I also had a lucid dream. I made myself turn into Martin the Warrior and I forced his sword to appear at my hands. It was awesome.

Mattio

I had a dream where I tripped gong down a mountain and I was running from something then my legs dangled off and my brother standing right next to me didn't save me. I fell. I died.

Leatho Shellhound

I Dreamed That I save a girl I like from a ice covered lake.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

KitrallStreamrippler

I have never seen Jaws, but when I was, like, six years old, I had a nightmare about it. I woke up and I was too scared to get out of bed (I was in the second bunk) because I thought Jaws would appear out of the carpet and eat me.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

winifred

Quote from: MatthiasMan on September 07, 2012, 09:48:11 PM
Huh? The dream makes no sense to me.

I had a nighmare that kept me awake for like three hours. I was bitten. . .by a rattlesnake. . .

Twice! It was  so scary. This snake was enormous and disturbing. It's vemon made my screen go black. Then I woke up with my heart beating. It was so scary. I thought snakes were in my bed and everywhere I moved. I got like no sleep. . .And I'm terrified of snakes people! TERRIFIED!

I also had a lucid dream. I made myself turn into Martin the Warrior and I forced his sword to appear at my hands. It was awesome.

I had a dream like that once when I was little. I dreamed a rattlesnake bit my dad and he died. I woke up sobbing. (It is terrifying!!!!!! ) My mom came in and my brother woke up, and we talked alittle then all went into the kitchen for a late night snack of cheese and crackers!!!! yum ;)
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

Tam and Martin

THere are a bunch of strange dreams that pass my and MArtin's dreams. Strange

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

KitrallStreamrippler

My parents are horrible to me in my dreams. Two examples-
1st dream- There was a bear in our backyard, trying to eat my dogs. Then it turned into someone I knew, so my mom put a b.b. gun down on the counter and said, "You know her, so you deal with it. I'll be in the car."

2nd dream- My family and I were all outside, and I saw a super-poisonous snake. My dad confirmed this as he picked it up by the tail and then handed it to me, saying, "Here. You can take care of it- just toss it over the fence." It bit me before I could do anything.

After I got over the initial scariness, these dreams actually seemed pretty funny... Though I never did tell that girl that she was in my dream as a monster bear that I had to shoot.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Tam and Martin

A girl as the bear?

KitrallStreamrippler

Yep. She was the editor of my school newspaper. My subconscious finds her intimidating, perhaps?

Romsca

I had this really long, very detailed, extremely weird dream a while ago:

(This was right after I drew Dranfor Rofnard. That's probably why he's in my dream)

Rofnard and I (I was Romsca in this part of the dream) were canoeing down a river infested with huge crocodiles. For some reason, Lask was also there. He was a crocodile in my dream, not a monitor lizard. He was leading a pack of crocodiles to come and eat us, so we were trying to escape. The river was located in Morocco and we were trying to get to Mexico, which was (in my dream) very close. The river's shape was like a Z and we were trying as hard as we could, but the crocodiles went straight across, so they were coming closer much faster than we could row. The river kept getting smaller and smaller till the canoes wouldn't fit anymore, but by that time we were at the border of Morocco and Mexico (They're really nowhere near each other! :o) The river dividing the two countries was only about a meter across, so we jumped it. After we had crossed, the crocodiles caught up to us and started eating us. During the fight, I suddenly was in my home and I fell down the stairs, even though I was still being attacked. Then they faded away, and I was fine. Then my family came and said they would go on vacation in Morocco because of the adventure I was on. We went there, and then we were talking about what to do. I suggested we go and see Mexico since it's only a mile from where we were staying even though we would be walking through the desert. Then someone suggested we go to the hotel first. There was only one problem: we were on a platform about ten feet or so above the ground and our hotel was the cabin on a similar platform nearby. The sand in between was infested with snakes. I went down the ladder and was able to avoid the snakes for a while before I was bitten by one that was shiny silver and dark blue striped. For some reason I fell down and was brought into a little room with a security guard in a blue uniform. He gave me a shot to cure the poison and I looked out the window and people were dancing on the sand avoiding the snakes. Then they had to take a mandatory fifteen-minute break (like at swimming pools) because the snakes were getting to out of hand. Then when that was over, I was able to go out too. I was simply trying to get to the ladder of the other cabin when a horrible snake launched itself at my face and that was the end of my dream. Let me describe this snake to you: it had white fur and red eyes like an albino ferret and pretty much just looked like an evil ferret's head on a snake's body. It was all furry and one of the creepiest things I've dreamed of.

Tiria Wildlough

Once I dreamed that someone got trodden on by an elephant and their eyes came out. It was gross. :P :P :P
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on February 18, 2013, 05:18:21 AM
Once I dreamed that someone got trodden on by an elephant and their eyes came out. It was gross. :P :P :P
*shivers*

Martin the warrior

I ounce dreamed Martin was sitting beside me and we were just talking and then he was about to give me his sword when MY MOM WOKE ME UP
                              For school of course *rolls eyes*
Apples is ripe when they are ready  
When pears is ripe they'll fall
What must happen will happen or       
it won't happen at all

To love, you must first love yourself