News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Prison topic

Started by rachel25, August 17, 2013, 01:06:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

I NEVER CAME OUT OF MY CELL!!!!! WHADYA THINK YER DOING DRAGGING ME BACK IN A PLACE I WAS ALREADY IN TO BEGIN WITH?!?!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Norham pulled ye oot o' it originally. Zuz, ye vere a collaborator in a joint prizon-break.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Skarzs

Let me walk you through this.

Norham unlocked my door.
He runs away.
I'm confused.
I stay in my cell.
Nor did NOT pull me out.
And you give me an unjust sentence for something I did not do. I demand justice.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Norham Waterpaw

*uses alpha particle accelerator rifle to melt door*

*throws alpha particle grenade into Smaug's office*

*runs*
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: The Skarzs on March 06, 2014, 08:31:00 PM
Let me walk you through this.

Norham unlocked my door.
He runs away.
I'm confused.
I stay in my cell.
Nor did NOT pull me out.
And you give me an unjust sentence for something I did not do. I demand justice.

Zorry, zat'z 'ov Dark-Core Prizon vorkz, mate!

Quote from: Norham Waterpaw on March 06, 2014, 11:09:54 PM
*uses alpha particle accelerator rifle to melt door*

*throws alpha particle grenade into Smaug's office*

*runs*

Smaug grumbles as the convict's pathetic attempt to escape is foiled by the effects of Dark-Core Prison. The rifle itself melts, and the grenade burns out and fails to explode. Smaug shook his head at the idiot and grabs him by the scruff of the neck (again) and throws him in a special cell where any further attempts to escape fail miserably and cause the prisoner to severely hurt with several waves of pain that get more painful every time an escape attempt is made, as well as giving Skarzs the same treatment. Smaug returns back to his office.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Norham Waterpaw

*coughs awkwardly* Eheh... Sorry Skarzs... again.

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Vilu Daskar

Puts Norham in darkcore prison
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

rachel25

He's already in Dark Core Prison. And HiaG's in charge of that place.  8)

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: rachel25 on March 11, 2014, 02:08:44 PM
He's already in Dark Core Prison. And HiaG's in charge of that place.  8)
I put him in again and i'm a guard there to

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Vilu Daskar

*Takes Skarz out of his cell, shoots him with tranquilizer gun, and puts him back in just for fun.*

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Vilu Daskar